✨Day 8

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, cursing, daddy kink to the max, masturbation (male/female), sex toy-ish, mention of bodily fluids and a lot more dirty stuff lol

❕When the text is in cursive that's Bishop's thoughts, dialogue and story while watching the videos you send him❕
————
Filming something at the clubhouse had been the number one thing you had wanted to do. Since all of the guys were away on the business trip, it left the clubhouse almost completely empty all the time, except for Chucky being there to hold down the fort.

You had sent him home early that evening, telling him that you would stay a while to get some stuff in order, so he might as well just take an early night.

Walking around the place as your mind races with ideas. At first, you thought that sitting your naked self on the pool table would be fun and have a little play session, but that just seemed too easy. You wanted it to be something special for Bishop, something that held a great value to him.

As you stepped into Templo, your eyes locked themselves on his gavel, sitting peacefully on the table. "No... I shouldn't.. should I?" Biting your fingernails as you contemplated if you should do this. You weren't sure if Bishop would be mad at you for doing this.

Looking at his chair, sitting lonely in the room, begging for you to sit your sweet ass on it. It was almost too perfect.

"Fuck it; I'm doing it."

Grabbing the gavel and hurrying to the bathroom to give it a good wash. As you washed it thoroughly, you couldn't help but start loving this idea more and more. This was definitely going to get you punished when he got home, and just the thought of it made you wet by the seconds.

Getting back into the room again, you looked around. This was the place where they sat and discussed important business, the place where decisions were made, and you were about to do the most unholy thing in the room, and none of them would know except for Bishop.

You felt shy and nervous as you started to take off your clothes. Yes, you were all alone, and you were 99% sure that they didn't have any hidden cameras in here, but just the whole atmosphere felt intimidating.

Sitting on his chair as you got into position, spreading your legs wide for him to see you. Setting up the phone on the table, so he had a full view of you sitting on his throne.

Pressing record, and you were now ready to rock his world.
✨—————————✨
Traveling your hands all over yourself as you warmed up for what you were about to do.

"I wanted to do something very special for you, Bishop, something I knew you would never forget, especially when you walk into this room and sit in this chair. I think you can already guess where I am."

"In my fucking chair, in... fuck... sweetheart... you are lucky that I'm not over there, or else I would have you bent over my knee and given you a good spanking."