✨Day 12

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, cursing, masturbation (female), daddy kink, mention of bodily fluids

❕When the text is in cursive that's Bishop's thoughts, dialogue and story while watching the videos you send him❕
————
📲To: Daddy❤️
Bishop?

📲From: Daddy❤️
Yes?

📲To: Daddy❤️
How do you turn on your motorcycle?

📲From: Daddy❤️
Oh no! What are you doing now baby girl?

📲To: Daddy❤️
Nothing! I'm just interested in how it works...

📲From: Daddy❤️
Whatever you are going to do please wear a helmet!

📲To: Daddy❤️
Oh I don't need a helmet for what I'm going to do daddy😉💦

📲From: Daddy❤️
Dear Lord save me!

"Alright, let's try and turn this on." Doing as Bishop had instructed you to do, you managed to get it on. The roar of the engine making you jump up in surprise. It felt sturdy, so you weren't worried about it falling.

Getting rid of all your clothes, you set up the camera so that it had a side view of you on his bike.
✨—————————✨
Sitting your exposed core on the leather seat, you jumped up at how cold it was. "Fuck, that's cold, but... it feels so good." Sitting down again, you winced at the coldness, but after a few seconds, it felt good as hell. Slowly starting to move your wet pussy across the seat. "That feels so good... mmm, I'm getting your seat all wet, Bishop."

"You look so good on my bike. Yeah, just like that baby, ride it."

The feeling of the cold leather and the slow rumbling of the engine was already bringing you close to release.

Grabbing onto the handlebars, you started to grind yourself harder on the rough leather.

"It feels heavenly, daddy, fuck."

"So gorgeous for me like this. Fuck only for my eyes, baby."

Dragging your slit back and forth fast, you were ready to cum more soon than you hoped for.

The combination of your moans and his engine roaring had him hard as he watches while on his break. Why does he never learn that he shouldn't be watching these videos when he's out!

"Fuck! Fuck me, Bishop."

"Good girl, a very good girl for me." He palmed himself through his jeans to ease some tension. He may need to find a bathroom soon to relieve himself because the tent in his pants became more painful by the seconds.

The movement of your hips increased as you chased your orgasm.

"Fuck I'm going to cum all over your bike, daddy."

"Good girl. Cum all over it. Let daddy see."

The tremendous pressure in your stomach snapped as warm liquid exploded out of you, covering his seat.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, that's so good."

The only thing coming out of your mouth was Bishop's name over and over again as you roughly dragged your pussy across the seat to get the most out of your orgasm.

"Wish you were riding my face like that pretty girl. Fuck I'm jealous."

Your movement slowly came to a stop as you tried to calm down. Lifting yourself off the bike and bending over it, so he had a beautiful view of both of your holes. Your pussy completely soaked in your arousal.

"That looks so tasty, baby. I just want to eat you up, both of your pretty holes."

Licking a stripe across the seat, moaning out at the taste of yourself as you wiggle your ass at him.

"Mmm... when you get home, daddy, I want you to fuck me hard while I'm bent over your bike, pretty please."

"Fuck yes, that can be arranged."

"Bye, daddy! Hope you enjoy the video."

"Oh, I fucking did! And now I need to find a bathroom so I can watch it again."

Vote? Comment? Share?