✨Day 17

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, cursing, sex toy, dirty talk, public, masturbation (male/female), mention of bodily fluids

❕When the text is in cursive that's Bishop's thoughts, dialogue and story while watching the videos you send him❕
————
You had been craving Bishop's dick all day. The feeling of his bulky size and his taste had been on your mind throughout the long day. So you knew what you were going to do when you got home. What video you would record for the Advent Calendar to send to him.

Since you couldn't have the real thing, you went for the next best, the mold of his dick that he made for you. Luckily it had a suction cup, so you could easily mount it wherever you wanted.

Setting up the camera, so he had a view just like it was the real thing. You on your knees for him like a good girl, completely naked. You always loved being on your knees for daddy, letting him abuse your mouth for his liking. It gave you just as much pleasure as it gave him.

You were going to show Bishop with this video what a good little girl you were for him. Pressing record on the camera, you were ready to give your old man another heart attack.
✨—————————✨
"I've been craving you all day long, Bishop. I miss the taste of you." Licking the underside of "his" dick, you moaned out as you felt all his ridges. Taking the head in your mouth as you lightly sucked on it. "Mmm.. even though it's not the real thing, it makes me horny as fuck daddy."

Spitting on his cock and spreading your saliva all over "him," you were ready to give him a good show.

Bishop was stupid again for watching the video when he wasn't back in his room. He felt his dick harden at you on your knees for him, and he just knew he needed to relieve himself now or else he may have a fucking heart attack. Pausing the video, he couldn't believe that he was on his way to the bathroom to make himself cum, knowing that the other guys were somewhere around here. "You little cock slut." He muttered to himself as he undid his belt, pulling down his jeans and boxers. Standing over the toilet so that he wouldn't make such a mess everywhere. Pressing play on the video again before he took himself in his hand.

Wrapping your fist around his base, you slowly started to move your hand up and down on the toy. "You are so big for me, Bishop; I don't know if I'll be able to take all of you."

"Oh, you can, baby, and you will." He mimicked your movements on himself.

Putting your lips around the toy, you took as much as you could of it; your eyes watered as it reached the back of your throat, making you cough out. Reaching down with your other hand to circle your throbbing clit, moaning around the toy in your mouth. Sucking it fast and sloppy, just the way he liked it.

"Just like that baby.. just like that. Yeah, touch yourself. Sucking my dick makes you wet, doesn't it? What a fucking sight," lowly whispering to himself. He tried to be as quiet as possible. So if the guys were near that, they wouldn't hear him talking to himself.

Releasing it from your mouth, a string of saliva was hanging from your lips connecting you to it ."Are you close? I bet you are close, aren't you?" Taking it in your grasp and jerking it off nice and good, just like Bishop loved.

He nodded his head, pretending that it was the real thing and not just a recorded video. He was close, feeling his end creeping upon him.

"I want to taste you, Bishop, let me taste you, please."

Bishops concentrated on the sound of your voice and the slurping noises of you taking the toy inside your mouth again and sucking on it. "So close," he lowly murmured. Placing his phone on the little shelf just above the toilet so that he could use his other hand to place on the wall, bracing himself for what was going to come.

"Please, daddy! Give me your cum."

Sticking your tongue out for him just like you would if it was his real dick. Waiting eagerly for his gift that you so eagerly craved. Your fingers on your clit, bringing you closer to your release as well.

He waited for you to cum also before he released all his seed. The cum that he so graciously love to give you went to waste down the toilet. His other hand went to his mouth to bite down on his fist. He was always vocal when it came to you, even when it wasn't the real thing right now.

"Fuck, that was so good, daddy, but I wish it were the real thing. I miss the taste of you."

"I bet you do."
✨—————————✨
After the end of your little video, he cleaned himself and made sure that the coast was clear before he stepped out of the bathroom. The guys were already waiting on their bikes for him, ready to go back to their rooms and call it a night.

"What did you do? You look a little... flustered man." Gilly asked him as Bishop stepped onto his bike. "Nothing.. why do you ask?" "No reason.."

Gilly turned to give Angel and Coco a look. Oh yeah, they definitely knew what he was up to in that bathroom.

Vote? Comment? Share?