Chapter 13.

Eren's P.O.V.

My eyes widen as he says that. Yeah sure, I know this was wrong, but why does it feels so right?

I just stood there, wanting to feel him, to see him in a whole other way... To make him scream my name. My body refused to let him be the dominating one. After a couple of seconds I push him against the wall, lifting him up and making him wrap his legs around my waist. "Not so tough now, are you?" I smirk and he rolls his eyes, his grey, full of lust, eyes. I immediately slam my lips onto his in a somewhat passionate way. He wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me back roughly. I pried ny tongue in his mouth and swirled my tongue around his, kissing him a bit faster in the process. He seems fine with it though. He slowly lifts up my shirt and pulls it off, breaking the kiss for only one second, then goes back to where we were. I smirk slightly. Oh you horny fucker. I pushed my body up against his, grinding against him. He moaned softly. I pulled away from the kiss and kissed his neck, liftling up his shirt and taking it off, then threw it across the room. As I was sucking on his neck, I rubbed my bulge against his, receiving many soft moans of the shorter male. I slid my hand to his pants and unbuttoned it, then pulled it off along with his underwear. I touched his hard member with my fingertips as I moved my hand to his butt. I slowly inserted one finger in his entrance, and thrust it in and out of him, again receiving moans. I smirked against his neck and inserted a second finger, a couple of seconds later a third, then a fourth. He threw his head back and moaned in pleasure. I took off my own pants and underwear as well and pulled out my fingers, then positioned myself before slamming into him. I thought it would hurt him, but it didn't, because he moaned louder than he did before. I thrusted in and out of him, hard and fast, shifting a bit to hit his prostate. He shivers and moaned even louder. He gripped onto my shoulders tightly. I used my hand to jack him off. After a couple of minutes I cummed inside of him, he cummed afterwards. We both panted heavily. "Eren.... G-get out of m-me...."I did as he told me so. He then pushed me on the ground, on my hands and knees. He slammed his dick into me and I moaned. He kept thrusting, slowly picking up pace. Our moanes matched each other. We kept fucking each other all night long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYY

So, I know I told you guys the story would be up by yesterday, but my computer had this great idea to update for all night long -_-

I hope you guys will like this chapter though.... It may be short but that's because I have a busy day today. Next chapter will be longer!!

I love you guys so much. xx<3