Chapter 11.

Eren's P.O.V.

Why the fuck did I do that?! He was probably going to punish me... Why did I thought he wanted to kiss me?! Why did I kiss him?? Oh my god my face is going to be broken in millions of pieces...

I walked to the dungeon, my face bright red and my eyes wide as I replayed the whole scene in my head. I sighed as I arrived the dungeon and walked in, sitting on my spot again. 

To my surprise, Armin wasn't here. He's probably being smart with Hanji. As always.

Then, I heard footsteps coming to the dungeon. I looked away from Armin's spot and looked up to see who was coming.

And of-freaking-course, it was Levi. My eyes widened even more and I opened my mouth to say something.

"Come with me, brat." He said in the most sexy, yet irritated voice ever. I quickly stoop up and walked towards him. He seemed to think about something as we locked eyes, and I almost wanted to lean in again, but then, he looked away and started walking. I sighed and followed him.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, following him up the stairs and to a room. He didn't answer me though.

 He simply opened the door and pushed me inside. It was a bedroom. It looked beautiful, it wasn't dark, It was really beautiful. There was even colour! 

I smiled to myself and sat down on the bed. It was a rather big bed. I looked at Levi and saw he was staring at me, silently closing the door.

"Why did you kiss me, Eren?" Fuck... I hoped he wouldn't ask that, but he did...

I blushed lightly, "Well... I-I don't really know..." What could I say? You don't just say 'Hey I kissed you because I lve you and I really want to screw your brains out.'. No. I could say it's normal for us humans to do that with someone we like as a friend, but he's too smart to see through that lie... So I just told him.

"I like.. no love you, Levi.." I looked down at the ground.

Then he did something unexpected.