Chapter 10.

Levi's P.O.V.

I wrote my plan out and read it over and over. I nodded in satisfaction and stood up. I walked out of my room to my teahouse. 

I had just started a new book and for some reason, I was excited to know how it ended.

When I got there, I saw the brown haired brat sitting in my chair, reading my book.

I didn't mind though, it was kinda cute. Locks of his hair falling in front of his eyes. His beautiful green eyes shining. His facial expression. The position he was in. I sat there, legs over the side and his back against the other. He looked so concentrated and adorable.

I stood there, staring at him for almost ten minutes. I then shook my head slightly and cleared my throat, causing the brown haired brat to jump and almost fall of the chair.

"You better not get that book filthy, brat." I said in an annoyed tone, even though I wasn't really annoyed. 

"Y-yes, I'm sorry Levi!" I loved how nervous he got all of a sudden. I smirked and watched him.

As soon as he realized I was watching him, he blushed furiously and looked up at me slowly.

"E-eh... D-do I have t-to go?" I shook my head and sat at the edge of the table. I kept my eyes on him the whole time. It made him even more nervous. 

I shifted in the chair, sitting up normally with his legs crossed. He hid his face behind the book. I could hear him swear which made me chuckle. 

He peeked ever the book to look at me.

We locked eyes and stared into each other's eyes. We slowly leaned closer to each other until our noses were barely touching. 

We almost kissed, but, shitty four eyes and fucking blondie had to interrupt.

Before they even came into the room, I stood up straight and rushed to the other side of the room. Eren just sat there, flustered.

"I TOLD YO-" Hanji started but cut herself off.

"Oh... You win Armin.. I'm sorry to interrupt you two... Were you punishing him again, Levi?" Hanji looked over at me. I was glaring at Eren. "Hanji, you and blondie, get the fuck out of here, I was indeed punishing him for coming here without permission. Go away." I said in an irritated tone. This time I was irritated. Because freaking Hanji had to break the moment. I'm sure I won't ever get a kiss from Eren any time soon.

Luckily, the two walked away as soon as I said they had to go. I sighed and leaned against the wall.

Eren stood up, "Is it okay for me to read this book in my room?" I nodded as I looked down. He walked towards me with the book under his arm.

He grabbed my chin and made me face him, he then planted a light kiss on my lips which only lasted for like five seconds, but it was enough time for me to kiss back. 

He pulled away and walked out of my teahouse.

Did that really happen? Or is this all just a dream?