Hold my Hand

Kikyo: Y/N why don't you go play with alluka and killua while we set up your room.

Y/N: Yes mother. 

Y/N POV:

Hmm, where could killua be, this house is huge so I gotta be careful or I could easily get lost. KILLUA! KILLUAAA! " Yes Y/N in here". Oh hey killua hey, Alluka! "Hi big sister can you play with me and big brother"? Of course Alluka. Oh hey killua. Ugh, why am I blushing I've talked to him before, ugh whatever.

Killua POV: 

Why is Y/N blushing so much, wait that means she's in love with me I mean who wouldn't I've got the looks and the style." Killua why are you making that weird face and stop it it's freaking me and Alluka out"! Ok, Ok Ill stop." Finally, well lets get the tea party started". " Ya big brother hurry up you're so slow and because of that you and Y/N have to get the tea and snacks from the kitchen together". 

Y/N POV:

T-Together no I won't know what to say all that will come out of my mouth are mixed-up words. Ok, Alluka let's get going Killua. Why would I accept, whatever. "Ok, let's go Y/N". I need to start up a conversation because this silence is starting to getting too loud. So killua do you have a girlfriend. " what ujhjgdv hgdfjgd". What's the matter Killua cats got your tongue." N-No it's just that when I'm around you I can't speak because I get distracted with your beautiful face". Oh, no need to get nervous I mean there are girls that are way prettier than me its just the color of my hair and eyes that make me pop out.

 I felt like this song macthed this scene so enjoy. ^-^

Killua POV: Even if your eyes were the ugliest color alive along with your hair even if you were bald I will still think your beautiful. "Wow but I don't care answer my question"! Fine, I don't. " but why"? It's because I just don't find any of the girls in my grade attractive they just look so blah, well compared to you. " Oh don't exaggerate and stop talking about my looks it's kinda creeping me out, why don't we just focus on getting the tea and snacks that alluka asked us for ok". Sure. Dang it why would I say that it sounded like I was a pervert that stalked her. I'm sorry Y/N. "It's ok killua I forgive you". H-Her smile it can brigten enyones day. Shes the only girl that hasent fallen for me by just looking at me well not just yet she will fall for me, I hope. So Y/N do you have a boyfreind? "Umm". ____________________. W-What.

                                                                      **To Be Continued**

Authors Note ^-^

Hellooo lovlies 

Yes I gave you guys a CLIFFTHANGER >;).. So you guys have to guess what Y/N said and yes I made Y/N dumb she sould has said yes to killua likeing her -_- but I guess killua can't please everyone -^-