Do I know you

"I hate you". Those words were the last words I said to my father I was foolish back then, If I could change the past I would but I can't and I have to accept that. Well, I can't change the past so I'm just going to have to live with it. Oooo these are the only outfits that don't scream 10-year-old, I'm going to ask killua for his opinion. KILLUA I NEED YOU!

Killua POV:

S-She needs me. I'm on my way Y/N! " Well hurry up"! 

Y/N POV:

Ok killua which one do you think screams seduced. I said while posing because we all know that killua will probably be outside with a camera in his hands like the perv he is. Ok, I'm ready here is option 1.

 Ok, I'm ready here is option 1

"Wow, you look stunning". Finally, you say something formal you little perv. :"  Yeah yeah whatever now pose I need to save this". Fine. * random pose *. Killua are you ok your nose is bleeding. "Yeah don't worry I just got a little excited that's all". Umm ok. Ok, this is option number 2.

" I chose option Y/F/O you look hotter in that one"

" I chose option Y/F/O you look hotter in that one". Ok, thanks Killua, now you get ready you have to make sure that I don't get kidnaped. "Ok, I'll be right back".

Killua POV:

She didn't get mad when I complimented her today so that must mean she might be falling in love with me. I still don't know how to tell her that I've had a huge crush on her from the first time I saw her.

**Time Skip brought to you by me being lazy again**

Y/N POV: 

Ok, I've got this little boy wrapped around my finger."Hey Y/N do you wanna take this home". Said a man with a drunken voice. Yeah sure. 

**Time Skip**

I saw him try to slip something in my drink and now I'm really fired up and I can tell killua and Illumi is too I can sense both of their blood lust. I'm kinda annoyed that Illumi was following even when me and killua both told him that we have everything covered. Hey R/N can you come here for a second. " Sure. Now I'm going to kill him. I start making my nails sharp and in a flash, his head was on the floor covered in blood. I guess some of his friends knew he was going to murdered because I hear sirens in the distance.I ran out of the room with the guy's head in a bag when I was stopped. Do I know you?

**To be continued**

A/N (^////^)

Hello, lovelies I decided to wake up early and do some writing so when you are reading this it's 8:50 where I live so I woke up at 7:00 to write this ugh I'm so productive but anyway have a good day/night/morning!