Miracles

Okay, so as I got bigger the easier it was for people to notice me. People started to talk and, naturally, rumours went flying around the whole of Hogwarts. Scorp had asked if we could get a dromitory to ourselves, just so we could have more time together and he used his good old charm and bazinga! There we have it. I would like nothing more than to say me and Scorp lived happily ever after. But this story is not about fluffy bunnies or how a princess got saved by a prince. It's not about how two teenagers ran off into the sunset like Helen and Paris from Greek mythology. This is about how I, Rose Weasley, fell in love and lost it. Forever. This has no happy ending.

"Scorp?" I asked late one night, his arms tightened around my ribs.

"Mmm?" He responded. Whoops, I'd woke him up.

"What are we going to do when the Christmas holidays come?" I asked.

"Well..." He went quiet for a few minutes, lost in his thoughts. "You could come and meeting my parents. Seeing as they are going to become grandparents."

"Hmm, but my Mum wants us to go to Nanna Molly's for Christmas dinner, Scorp." I bit my lip.

"That won't be a problem. We'll go to your family Christmas day." he assured me.

"W-What if my parents kick me out? You remember that Howler I got just before Halloween..." I trailed off as memories came into my head.

I laughed with Lily and Victorie as we made out way down to the Halloween feast. A weird silence followed our entrance, as I walked past fellow Gryffindors (even they were looking at me strangely!) Scorp rose from his seat.

"She's not some Muggle so go back to your conversations." He growled and walked to me. I squeezed his hand when he took mine. He pulled me into his arms and buried his face in my hair. "I love you, Rosie." He breathed.

"I love you too, Scorp." I replied. I chuckled and pulled him down to the Gryffindor table. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes, when I opened them I noticed Salrion Gryffindor staring at me from across the table. Apparently Scorp noticed too.

"If you value your life,Gryffindor, you'll stop staring at my girlfriend." Scorp snarled.

"You mean the girl you got pregnant, Malfoy." Salrion retorted.

"Why you little-" Scorp's threat was cut off by a hoot of an owl. A red letter dropped in front of me, I flinched away from it knowing whatit was and who it was from.

"ROSALINA NYMPHADORA WEASLEY!" My father's voice rang from the letter. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT SCORPIUS MALFOY! SO WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU GO AND GET YOURSELF PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD-"

"Incendio." I whispered. Then the whole school burst into laughter. I went scarlet as everyone I knew was laughing, my eyes blurred and I pushed myself off of Scorp's lap. I ran away as fast as I could from everyone. I got far enough before the tears started to fall.

"Rose?" Scorp waved a hand in front of my face, trying to catch my attention.

"Huh? Sorry." I blushed as he chuckled.

"You have the attention span of a goldfish, Rosie." He smirked. I rolled my eyes at him. He started to kiss my neck causing me to giggle. "Aww, I haven't heard you giggle in so long..." He sighed and weaved his fingers with mine.

"Well that's hormones for you, Scorp." I said matter-of-factly.

"Pah, go back to sleep." He chuckled. I sighed and traced his lips with my finger one last time before I turned to face the wall and drifted off to sleep.

I wandered into the Great Hall the next morning, trying to spot Scorp. I got daggers from every fifth year Slytherin girl as usual. I looked up and down the Slytherin table for Scorp. He wasn't there. I started to panic needing him there more than anything, just in case ya know... I go into labour early. Professor McGonagal was kind enough to let me still attend Hogwarts until the baby was born, but I suppose that was just because I was the daughter of Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger. Ha, that actually wouldn't shock me. I am grateful, it's just all my life I have had to listen to criticism on 'how I should be more like my mother'. I then heard a cough from behind me and the whole of Hogwarts suddenly fell silent. I turned around to face the person who coughed. My face suddenly lit up as my eyes met his. Scorp.

"Rosie," He whispered softly. He shocked me by his next movement of getting down on one knee and reaching into his back pocket. He pulled out a black velvet box and took my left hand with his free hand. The box opened with a quiet click. His face seemed to brighten up when he smiled. "Marry me. I promise and swear to love and protect you forever. So marry me?" His voice was filled with confidence with every word.

At first I was too shocked to answer, so for the first five minutes the Great Hall was completely silent. I finally found my voice after a few minutes. "Yes." I whispered. He smiled widely and plucked the ring from between the velvet cushions and slipped it onto my finger, then stood up and kissed me. The whole of Hogwarts shocked me by erupting into cheers. Well everyoner except Salrion Gryffindor and the Slytherins. He then led me to my seat, sat me down and sat down besides me.

"Congrats, guys." Mutter Salrion. Scorp saw the oppurtunity to wind him up and smirked.

"Thank you, Salrion." I said quickly before Scorp could open his mouth. I shot him a quick glare and he smiled and drew a halo around his head. "Pah, you can shape that into horns right now." I chuckled.

"Is that so?" He smiled and tilted his head to the side.

"Si senor." I smirked.

"Speak English!" He pouted. I laughed at him. Salrion mumbled something unintelligant.

"Okay, what the Salazar is your problem?!" Scorp growled at Salrion.

"You," Salrion replied.

"Merlin's beard..." I sighed and started to play with the food on my plate. "And I'm supposed to be the one with moodswings."

"Oh? And what did I ever do to you?" Scorp asked, his temper rising quickly.

"You took Rose from me! In our first year! Me and Rose were together and you ruined it!" Salrion yelled.

"She wasn't happy! I just happened to be there when she was crying! I'm Ablus's best friend, I wasn't going to sit there and watch her cry!" Scorp shouted back.

"No, instead you kissed her!" Salrion screamed.

"BECAUSE I LOVED HIM!" I exploded. "I always have loved him! I always will." Salrion's face looked hurt/ Scorp's face looked triumphant. I felt both guilty and happy that I finally told im the truth. "I'm sorry, Sal-" I started.

"Save it, Rose. Shove it. Forget you." Salrion stood up and walked away, without once glaring back. I looked at Scorp and he smiled warmly at me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. Just as I thought we could eat in peace, Al slid into the seat where Salrion was just sat.

"Well... umm... congrats guys!" He said with a lack of enthusiasum.

"What's up, Al?" I asked, knowing that's not what he came over here for.

"Rose, I'm over here to warn you two. The rest of the Slytherins are planning something so disgusting it makes me sick!" Albus said in a hushed voice.

"What?" Me and Scorp asked in unison.

"They're trying to make Rose miscarriage so Scorp leaves her." Albus gulped. My jaw dropped. Even Scorp was at a loss for words. Then a sudden pain came from my womb. The pain was so excruciating I bit on my bottom lip to stop myself from screamimg.

"Guys," I whispered. "I need to get to the Hospital Wing. Now."

"Why?" Al asked, arching an eyebrow.

"I think my water just broke-" That was it then. I couldn't hold back screaming any longer. I fell backwards off of the bench and knocked myself unconscious. The last thing I saw before my eyes closed was Scorp's worried face above mine.