♥12: His voice

Kim?

Kim!

That guy who was on the same team for the singing contest at school as Felix and Chan.

Felix pressed 'play' and heard Kim's somewhat rough voice:

"Uhh, hi Felix- "

The boy with the freckles heard a small laugh from the phone before Kim continued:

"I've already informed Chan... Umm- So, what I'm trying to say is: I won't be able to go to school for the next 5-6 weeks because I have glandular fever. Don't know if you've already heard of it before. In any case: It takes a long time to recover and it's highly contagious. Yeah, that's all... Alright then- I hope you and Chan can manage the singing thingy without me. If we don't write to each other any more, good luck with the audition and see you! "

A little puzzled, Felix listened to the voice message again, just to be sure.

Then he sent Kim a voice message back wishing his classmate a speedy recovery.

After that, Felix took some clothes out of his closet which he thought seemed to be alright for this day:

(A/N: Okay but like- HE'S GORGEOUS AS HECK OML)

Today's school subjects were all pretty okay.

While Felix was looking out of the window at the last lesson on this Tuesday, it started raining really badly. Sure, the seasons had a few surprises in store and Felix really liked rainy spring days-

But today?

No, thanks...

And why?

Because Felix and his team - consisting of him, Chan and actually also Kim - had arranged to meet at the city park today... To sing and practise the song for the audition.

But now that it was raining, the two boys had to come up with something else instead.

After the lesson had finally ended, Felix left the classroom with Chan and wanted to discuss the subject with the older one, but Chan got ahead of him.

"Ah yes, should we go to my apartment? Since it's raining and I'm not in the mood to stand around in the park getting wet 'n stuff, u know...?", said the curly-haired elder and smiled at Felix.

"Oh, yeah of course. I wanted to ask u the same question just now," the boy with the freckles replied and giggled.

"Well then. Off to the bus and to my little modest home..."

On the way from the bus stop to Chan's apartment, the two of them decided to make Bibimbap - instead of getting to-go food - and passed a store to get some groceries for their lunch.