𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

"So you're going with the Captain in the prom?" Jimin asks, but Mina didn't answer. "Oh, i'll take that as a yes then." The man teasingly told.

"Shut up, Park." The penguin blushingly told.

"Jeong, Nayeon liked you back?" Y/n asked while they were at the back of the school, a small flat ice is there too.

"N-no!" Her bestfriend replied, her face turning red.

"Chaeng, who will be your date?" The Captain asks not minding Jeong's blushing face.

"Its Mina unnie's friend, Hirai Momo!" She cheerfully told.

"Speaking of Mina unnie, is she going to be your date, Captain?" Tzuyu asks, skating gently at the flat ice.

"I can't, she has a King already. Jimin." Y/n told sadly.

"Then steal her." A head popped out of the window beside Jeongyeon, "Jeez, you're going to kill me."

"I'm Kwon Eunbi, just a random student taking care of eleven children all day." She stretched, it seems that she has some very hard responsibility.

"Anyways, I just came by and heard your conversation. Asking out Myoui Mina isn't impossible, unless you catch her eye at the prom." The seemed leader of eleven children gave an advice.

She yawned, "That's all, goodbye. Gonna take a nap." Eunbi told one last time before walking away.

"That's the result of taking care of eleven students, I guess?" Jeongyeon shrugged it off.

"So, you just dance and then when you caught her eye, that's the new King or queen?" Chaeyoung asked but wiggled her eyebrows at the Captain.

Sana chuckles while hiding behind a wall, "you guys are dense. Especially that yoda." She pouted while her hands are at her waist.