𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ𝕋ℍ

Mina slips again while skating at the gym, it seems that she's practicing for the upcoming prom this week.

She decided to rest, pulling out her sore foot from the skating boots. She saw its bleeding! Its swollen as well, how can she skate at this state?

She cusses silently before changing into her boots then walks home. She tried to call a taxi, but it seems that no one is answering.

So she has to walk, with her sore foot.

"Great, just great." She mumbles while rubbing both of her hands to feel warm. The winter is about to end, yet its still cold.

She decides to rest at a cafe, her foot kept on worsening. She has to go home immediately.

Ordering her favorite drink, she sat down while gazing outside the window.

Mina sighs then walks to her home again, good thing its only two blocks away.

She immediately rushes in her room, applying medicine on her foot. She hopes it heals fast, or else she can't dance with her favorite person.

Meanwhile, Y/n boringly plays her videogames. Jeongyeon and the others decided to take a rest today, a prom is coming afterall.

She kept thinking about her date, but its okay if they don't have, right?

Besides, how can she ask Mina? She can't.

But maybe...

She can steal her? Just thinking about it makes Y/n chuckle before shaking her head.

'Maybe, let's just go with the flow...'

____________

A short update!

:)