𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

It was now time for the Ice skating contest, the school Y/n's team competed with just stayed silent and hung their heads down.

"Yeah right, its your fault Nayeon is injured." Jeongyeon mumbled when she saw the enemy they had a match with.

"I wonder if Jihyo unnie will come." Chaeyoung said while rubbing her hands to make it warmer.

"She will, besides we won the FRIENDLY match. She might congratulate us." Tzuyu emphasized while glancing at the other schools.

After a while, they arrived at the big ice ring. The stands were almost full because of the audiences who are quite excited for this long awaited contest.

The Hockey team sat at a front seat, "Here.." y/n offered an easy access seat for Nayeon. "Thanks, Cap."

Meanwhile, Mina and Jimin are warming up at the back room of the ice ring. "Did you even practiced, Jimin?" The Penguin sternly asks. "I told you, I don't need practice."

She rolls her eyes, "Would you look at that, its the Queen and King of the Ice!" A student yelled, she wore a pink skating dress.

"Ugh, Fei could you just get out first?" She asks her rival. "Okay, ice princess."

Mina massages her temple, that goofy rival of hers really knows how to rile her up.

"Let's go, My queen?" Jimin smugly asks while offering a hand. But the Cold skater shoved the hand away, "Don't ever call me that, Park." She sternly states.

Meanwhile, a host skates to the center. "Good day my fellow ice fans! Its the day, where the most awaited contest is now beginning!"

Dahyun munches her popcorn, "He's enthusiastic..."

"Hey guys..." a panting and wasted Jihyo sat beside her fellow manager. "W-woah, what happened to you unnie?" Chaeyoung asks while sipping her hot chocolate they bought.

"My damn secretary left me to tend those big pile of papers. So I ditched it." She bluntly explained and stole Dahyun's popcorn. "YA--"

The host called out the contestants, "Now, The King and Queen of the St. John's Ice ring, Myoui Mina and Park Jimin!!"

"I told them not to call us that..." The cold skater mumbles as she and her partner skates ti the center with their fellow contestants.

Y/n snaps her attention when she heard the name, the skater wore a black skating dress, her hair tied up in a bun and her white skating shoes. She looks beautiful..

While Jimin wore partnering black skating attire, the aura oozing out of them was really like King and Queen. It made Y/n felt a little wave of jealousy..

"Let's start the Ice skating contest!"

Many contestants were good,  but this Fei was charming. She's great as well as her partner who looked blunt but he's elegant.

Tzuyu bluntly eats her popcorn, "They're boring..."

"That's the spirit!" Sana suddenly pops and sits beside the youngest. "What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung asks with a disbelief look. "Duh, I'm her manager. Look, its Mina's turn!" She pointed at a ruckus.

It seems that something happened, "What's going on?" Y/n asks and stands up.

"See, you didn't practiced that's why you slipped." Mina states helping her partner out who can't walk after slumping down.

"It seems that Mina's partner can't continue!" The MC announces. "I'll do it myself.." she mumbles but stared straight at Y/n's eyes.

The Cold skater gently skates to the corner of the ice ring, but her eyes still stayed at the Captain.

"Get here.." she sternly said. It made Y/n nervous and stood up wearing her skating shoes at the locker. Before she can enter the ice ring, she glanced at Mina who just nodded.

"Now, just follow my lead.." she whispers and they both went to their positions.

"What am I gonna do? This is embarassing!" Y/n panickly thoughts and did an elegant pose she saw by the other contestants.

"Isn't that Y/n, the Hockey captain?"

"She's the replacement of Jimin? This is interesting then!"

"A hockey captain and a ice skater seems interesting.."

Y/n breathes deeply as she heard the mumbles and whispers of the audiences. Her team was shocked as well, "Why is Captain there?" Chaeyoung asks with her jaw open.

As the two waited for the music, the aura changes inside. It was much more intense, the music starts and everybody has their attention. It was so charismatic and really unique.

(Watch it, its hella good ^^)

As Y/n catched Mina, she can smell her pleasant fragrance. Their faces were only inches apart, "shit, shit, catch." She thought while being really nervous, if she doesn't catch her partner, she'll end up having a black eye later.

"Just follow my lead.." Mina sang while whispering to the Captain's ear to ease her down.

At the moment, the audiences were amazed and awed by their performance. It was so charismatic, despite not practicing any practice, Y/n mentally thanked her grandfather for teaching her some skating..

As the song ends, their faces were close again to each other. Cheers erupted at the stands, it was magnificent.

"Now that's the Queen and A Queen." Jimin mumbles while watching them from the back room with a smile.