Helping out our wing man

"Y/n!!" Jeongyeon whined beside her bestfriend as they attend classes as usual.

"What?" She replied, her friend yelled quite loudly, but fortunately classes were over.

"I need help." She states. "About what? Homework?"

"No Cap! Its about... Jimin." She whispered, Y/n seems interested.

"Oh, so what about him? He needs help?" She continued, a man perfect like him needs help??

"He wants us to hook him up with Suga." She whispers yet again.

Y/n was silent, "Um... could you please rephrase that? Hook up sounds weird to me..."

Jeongyeon groans, "Jimin wants to date Suga!" She said it louder than normal.

"Okay... so what do we do? Suga's room is next to us.."

"We could sneak, or just casually go in."

As they kept talking, Mina and Nayeon wwre behind them. "So, we assume you two are not talking anything weird huh?" The cold or should I say, happy--no wait that sounds weird...

"O-oh! Hey Mina!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Should we tell 'em?" Jeongyeon whispers the captain nods as they explained what they were talking about.

"Jimin? He does seem quite fond of Yoongi..." Nayeon said while she rubs her chin.

"That's what we're talking about, maybe... could you guys help?" Y/n pleaded to her girlfriend who sighs in defeat. "Fine, he did encouraged me to confess to you..."

"Yay!" The captain exclaimed then pecks Mina's cheek.

"So... what's the plan?"

............

"How about, let's make it quite simple?"

"Or we set them up? Like what Jimin did to us.."

"Or... we could fake to call the both of them to dinner then boom! They'll see each other!"

They went silent, "Ugh, what should we do?" Nayeon spoke up.

"Jeongyeon's plan is quite okay, even Mina's set up plan..." Y/n states as she rubs her chin.

"How about we mix it up? Isn't the set up and the fake out plan is like... the same?" The penguin reccomended.

"Wah! That's a good one!" Nayeon complimented.

Y/n grew a sly smile, "Or, we could kidnap the both of them." Jeongyeon's lips turned upwards, seemingly agreeing to the captain's plan.

"Just joking, i have a plan."

"YOU DO?!"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶'𝗺 𝗶𝗰𝘆? 🎉