When he accidentally sees you naked [Part 2]

Hello! Sorry, I couldn't write at all because of all the homework and projects. My city is still in lockdown and I have no school. I will take this time to write the new chapter...I really hope you will like it :) I also have Corona LMFAO, my symptoms aren't bad...I just have a cold and I can't taste/smell anything. Stay safe guys! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell Amber (Leo Beck) [His POV]

After I killed all the four survivors I walked to my dorm room to lay down for a bit. When I actually entered I saw Y/N changing his/her clothes. My gaze on Y/N's naked form only lasted for a short while because I covered my eyes with my hands, he/she chuckled a little and I felt her/him hugging me tightly.

Smiley Face (Joker) [Your POV]

I just bought a new undergarment and was checking myself out in the mirror when the door opened with a loud slam. I didn't turn my head because I already know it's Joker. After a long silence, I grew suspicious and slowly turned around. He wasn't there...just an open door. The poor clown was embarrassed and hid in the bathroom.

Gamekeeper (Bane) [His POV]

I forgot my weapon for the next match so I casually went to my room...I didn't expect Y/N to be changing so I burst through the door. They turned to me with a mildly surprised expression and furrowed their eyebrows "Can you not burst into the room like that?" I frowned and ignored her/his presence. My weapon, which is laying on the bed, was quickly stuffed into my pockets as I rushed out of the room. "Oh wow..."

The Ripper (Jack) [Your POV]

Robbie spilled his strawberry juice on my f/c (fav. color) skirt/pants and after I forgave him for like the 50th time before I finally got to Jack's room. It was surely closer to me than my own room and I still had some spare clothes in his closet...So why not? I strolled to his closet and took some spare-pants out [Insert picture of your fav. pants]. I pulled down my dirty clothes and was in the middle of changing them when Jack suddenly opened the door. I quickly finished changing and looked behind me, he was just standing there and staring. "...creep..". He snapped out of it and quietly apologized while closing the door. Later that day he brought me some roses as a proper apology. (Oh boi)

The Feaster (Hastur) [His POV]

I knew very well that Y/N was changing his/her clothes but I simply didn't care...I'm not some pervert, who gets all blushy and embarrassed (That's not how...-). I rushed into her/his room and closed the door behind me, no one else should see her/him besides me. I hugged her/his fragile/ strong form and I felt them leaning into my soft touch "Hello Hastur" she/he grinned at me while looking up to me. I let go of her/him to get the stuff I needed and left the room.

Wu Chang (Black&White Guard) [Your POV]

Black: 

I wanted to take a shower but I forgot to get a towel..as usual...I tried to find one as quickly as possible but WHERE are the towels. My eyebrows furrowed in frustration and then the door quickly opened..."Oh my-" I slowly turned to the door and saw Black (Let's just call them Black and White) leaning against the doorframe. He grinned at me and I quickly excused myself to the bathroom to avoid an awkward silence.. (Reasonable)

White:

While I'm getting ready for today I put headphones on/in and listened to my favorite Song on max volume. The music was so loud that no sound could come through and I, thinking I was alone, decided to change into my everyday clothes....not hearing that someone entered the room. After a while I felt like I was being watched so I lowered my volume and turned around, looking at my surroundings. That's when something white was shortly visible in the corner of my eye. I whipped around and there was White standing "W-Why aren't you wearing anything?!"...oh...WHAT!! I quickly covered my body with a blanket and look away in embarrassment. (Oh god)

The Photographer (Joseph Desaulnier) [His POV]

I was eating some snacks and decided to go lay down for a bit and look at the photos I took the other day. I held the camera in my hands and looked down at it...I was entering Y/N's room and didn't notice another presence. I looked up to not trip over anything and...!!! She/He was standing there, obviously shocked..but they were so...pretty. I quickly took a picture which resulted in Y/N chasing me through the manor (In a robe or sum)...It was worth it though [He won't show it to anyone or do something weird with it ofc (unless you want to-)]

Evil Reptilian (Luchino) [Your POV]

When summertime arrives it's especially hot in the manor and every move was a burden..my thighs and arms were sticking to the leather couch...it's terrible!! I went to change into something colder than my normal outfit. When I undressed the air was hitting my skin and it was the most comfortable temperature that I experienced the whole summer! I lowered myself on my bed and every breath drew me closer to a comforting nap..it would be a good nap if nobody came in...Suddenly Luchino burst through the door and I snapped out of my sleepy state and saw him staring at my exposure..."GET OUT" 

Violinist (Antonio ???) [His POV]

The string of my violin broke by accident, so I am trying to fix it. I remembered that there were strings left in the drawer, which is placed in Y/N's dorm room...I didn't think that she/he was in her room at the moment and just entered without knocking. Terrible mistake, TERRIBLE MISTAKE!! Y/N was currently changing her/his clothes and I just walked in like it was nothing! My gaze turned away from her/his body and I just stared to the ground and hesitantly left the room. I apologized to Y/N later on in a letter I wrote.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This took longer than expected, I'm sorry >:(

~Feel free to criticise my writing skills (English isn't my first language)