Your/His Confession [Part 2]

Hey there! My Wi-fi is still as bad as ever but here we go! Btw some of the parts are a continuation of the ''Realize his feelings'' chapter...So if you haven't already, please check it out^^

!!!Sorry, If I make pronunciation mistakes (f.e. forgetting to add he or she)!!!

Hell Ember (Leo Beck) [His POV]

I built up the courage to go to her/him and ask Y/N for a dance and she/he gladly accepted my request. I slowly put an arm on her/his waist while she/he puts her/his hand softly on my shoulder. We moved to the music as the world around us started to fade..I leaned in and whispered my confession in her/his ear. Tears of happiness started to form in Y/N's eyes as she/he smiled and nodded her head, 'finally'

Smiley Face (Joker) [Your POV] 

I was in a match with Mercenary, Doctor, and Magician...Doctor and Mercenary already ran out of the gate while Magician was ''dead''. I felt bad for Smiley Face for loosing so when I saw him I ran up to him and he stopped a second before he would have hit me and looked at me with a confused face (behind his mask ofc) ''Why didn't you go out of the gate?'' ''I didn't want you to lose...AND I have to t-tell you something'' He sat himself in a rocket chair (w/o the wires of course) and I awkwardly stood in front of Smiley Face ''I think I'm in love with you...'' His head shot up and he looked at me in shock through his clown mask ''You do? I do love you too!'' Now it was my turn to be shocked...I hugged him and he let me out of the exit gate...''Wait! I wanted it to be a draw I-''

Gamekeeper (Bane) [His POV]

I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N's dreamy behavior...how he/she accidentally walked to the hunter's side and his/her E/C sparkly eyes looking directly through my deer '' mask '' (head? whatever lol). I think I'm losing my mind if I don't talk to him/her...I- ''Bane?'' I turned around and Michiko stood in the doorway to my room ''Are you alright? I heard your heavy sign''...

-Timeskip brought you by Hasturs' tentacles-

...Michiko helped me write a letter for my precious Y/N. She is currently delivering my letter to her/him...I can't help myself but think about Y/N's beautiful features, how I would hold my dear(deer I-) in my arms- ''B-Bane?''...My precious...'' Please take a seat and drink an afternoon tea with me''...so beautiful...'' I have to ask you something Y/N''...Her/His angelic voice...'' Yes?'' She/He smiled at me...I- ''I've been in love with you since you accidentally came to our side of the manor and I can't take it anymore...I-I love you'' Two soft arms wrapped around my stiff body short after my confession...finally...'' I love you too...''

The Ripper (Jack) [Your POV]

I had no matches today so I planned to go sit on my usual spot in the garden to collect my thoughts..Wait is that Jack? I saw 'The Ripper' sitting next to my favorite spot waiting for me. He probably heard my footsteps because I saw him tense up and then turn around, facing me. 

I saw him going down on one knee and taking out an f/c Rose(or another flower but Rose is classic lol). I closely listened to his firm confession and my eyes started to water. A bright grin started to form on my face as I kissed the side of his mask. 

The Feaster (Hastur) [Your POV] (It's 5 am rn lol)

''Who is the hunter?'' ''It's Feaster, I think'' ''hmpf, of course'' I got lost in thought as I failed a calibration ''Are you serious, Y/N?'' I huffed and started to walk away from Naib who looked at me in disbelief. 'Oh, I will destroy that hunter' I blushed at the thought of Hastur- 'NO!' I felt my heartbeat growing stronger as the hunter walked in my sight ''OVER HERE, OCTOPUS!!!'' He looked at me and I stuck my tongue out while running away.  He eventually got me and hit me the second time...' Why isn't he putting me on a chair?' I looked up in pain as he sat in front of me ''Are you good?'' ''Do I look like I'm ok?!'' He chuckled. He blandly confessed to me when I was off guard...I fell over right into his lap. We stayed there until I heard the last cipher pop ''I accept...I guess'' I waved to him and ran to the nearest exit gate, blushing like crazy. 

Wu Chang (Black&White Guard) [Your POV] (Imagine shaving off your eyelashes I-)

Since that day I found the letter a second time I knew that I had to confess to them...but how? I had a crush on them since I was first friends with Xie and Fan and I-  

-Timeskip brought you by ME, your wEeB-

After 3 hours of deciding how to confess I finally came to the conclusion to meet them for a cup of 信阳毛尖 (Xinyang Maojian) Tea (It's famous Chinese tea[?]). I wrote a letter and put it in his 'locker' (They all have some type of Inventory locker thing). I wore my best silk gown/suit as I prepared myself for the confession. When I arrived at the place we were going to drink tea, he already was waiting for me...''You really came ^^'' He turned around and looked at my nervous frame as I sat next to him. After a long talk, I finally had the courage to confess my true feelings ''Xie, Fan..'' They(He) looked at me ''...You already know that I found your letter and I now wanted to confess my true feeling..Long story short: I love you!'' They gasped as they started smiling and hugging me ''finally..:)''         (alright this Part sucks, sorry)

The Photographer (Joseph Desaulnier) [His POV]

It was the last match of the day and I played against Mercenary, Perfumer, Foward, and Y/N. I let Y/N live under the condition for her/him to stay with me until the end of the match. So, after 'killing' Forward and the other two, I and Y/N stayed and talked until it got really late before she/he could go to bed I grabbed her/his arm, handed her/him a Fleur-de-lis(English: Iris; the French national flower) and confessed my love to my dear Y/N. She/He looked at me with a satisfied look on her/his face ''I've waited for so long'' and kissed me on the cheek.

Evil Reptilian (Luchino) [His POV] 

I asked the owner of the manor if he could let me see Y/N because I have to discuss something with her/him. He allowed me to see S/N (survivor name)! We have to meet in a hidden room though, I was first so I already sat on the comfy, red couch. Soon after my arrival Y/N also entered the secret room,  confused. She/He sat in front of me on another red couch. ''So, May I ask what you wanted to discuss with me about?'' I ignore her/his question and quickly asked if her/his name is Y/N L/N. Y/N's face dropped as she/he looked at me in pure confusion ''..Yes? Who are you?'' My face lit up '' N/N (nickname) it's me Luchino!!!'' As soon as those words left my mouth tears formed in her/his eyes and Y/N jumped up and hugged me like she/he hasn't seen me in more than 4 years...Wait-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I will make a catch up for Violinist for the next chapter! I hope you liked this part, even though my creativity and motivation was lacking a lot.

Feel free to criticize me, Stay healthy and save!

Love y'all uwu <3