Prologue

"Did it again; strike number 50 is almost a success".  I said in my mind as I ran from a raging shop vendor.  I held in my hand a bag of food which I stole from the guy.

"Hey! Stop him!" The man yelled as I moved away from him.  I jumped over a table filled with fruits and acted oblivious, blending with the crowd whilst being pursued. I knocked down the handbag of a lady in an attempt to cause some turmoil.  I came across a wall and climbed over it, leaving my pursuers behind.

I know you might be utterly annoyed right now.  I mean, who starts up a story from this angle.  Well, this is my story.  My name is Cole Pierce, Hepton Villages' number one delinquent.  I have got my pictures on every poster in town.  Basically, you can say, am number one on the wanted list.  I got away with theft number 50 but do not think I am some ragged thief.

All my life, I have been alone, I grew up on the streets as an orphan with only one way to survive, stealing.  A lot of things are going to happen in my story.  I do not want to bore you, so I am going to end the introduction.

I got back to my luxury suite as I call it, the little box called my home, with a proud expression on my face and a huge sigh of relief.  "This is going to be the best feast of my life," I exclaimed as a laid down the contents of my loot.

This was my best result ever.  I had managed to steal a turkey sandwich, a can of soda, chips, and a bottle of water to complete the equation.  The sound of thunder came roaring down, and rain accompanied it as I launched hungrily on the food.  I stared at the skies with one thing in mind - what it would be like to have it all.

MEANWHILE AT NEURO TEK (N-YEK)

Neuron Tek, an organization set to eradicate the Neuron Hex Virus, the door to Sector 2 slid open automatically as the organization's founder, Miss Jackie Monroe, walked in.  Monroe, 6 ft tall, short blonde hair, a pointed nose, and deep brown eyes.  All these features made her beautiful, although she was in her mid-thirties.

"Miss Monroe," a skinny man with glasses and thick wavy hair rose to greet her.  "Any news from him?" Jackie Monroe inquired. "Yes, but there is a problem," he replied as a picture of a section in a newspaper appeared on the giant screen.

"He is a thief, so?" Miss Monroe asked, unbothered. "This means that we have to pay their mayor to clear him."

"That is not important, Mr. Grayson, is it? I want him here as soon as possible".  She exclaimed and left the room.