No More Band. Or More Band?

Your P.O.V.

"Well, well, well," Principal Brenigan states while clapping. " That was quite a show you all put on at the Halloween Bash" he states yet again. " You're very talented, very, but just for your information a high school dance isn't a place for a political tyrant. What you did friday night was completely completely destributive. You." he says stopping in front of Stella. " Promised there would be no funny buisness." he states.

" But it wasn't funny." Stella claims. " We just spoke our minds and Principal Brenigan you shut us down." she admits.

" I shut you down, because the decisions I make are for the good of the school. Ok? And with that good in mind Lemonade Mouth is finished. You will not use the music room, you will not use the intsruments, if I hear so much as a hum coming from the locker room showers. I will suspend you. Understood?" he asks. We all nod our heads. " Dismissed" he waves his hand and we all leave.

*At lunch*

" This year's Halloween Bash will best be remembered for the powerful performances by surprise standout Lemonade Mouth." Stella reads from the school newspaper. We all get excited. " A champion for students sidelined by the high school privileged and elite." she finishes. " Can you believe it?" she asks.

" Our first review." Charlie says exictedly.

" And last apparently." Wen adds.

A bunch of boys come over and wave and wink at me and I wave back, yet trying to hide my face. " They like us." Charlie whispers.

" I'm not sure if it's us they like Charlie." Olivia says glancing at me.

" Stop!" I whisper yell.

" What do you mean?" Charlie asks. We all laugh at his silliness.

" C'mon bro." Wen states.

" Nevermind." Mo and Olivia say. I see one of the boys still staring at me so I move to sit in-between Charlie and Olivia.

Me, Mo, and Olivia walk through the hallway and see a bunch of signs about our band. We move out of the way for the girl in the chair and we see the backside of her chair has a few Lemonade Mouth signs. We all are shocked.

* At Dante's Pizzeria a few days later*

"What would you say?" Stella starts from beside me.

" If uhh, we told you we could play again." Wen finishes.

" I'd say your nuts. Brenigan is never gonna change his mind." Mo states.

" We're not talking about at school, we're talking about here." Stella exclaims.

" Look guys, I gave Dante our Cd and he loved it and he said we could start playing here." Wen finishes. " You see principal Brenigan can tell us not to play at school, but he can't tell us not to play here." Wen says.

" And it can become a regular gig." Stella adds on.

" Wait wait wait, a regular gig? I barely made it through the first one." Olivia starts.

" Guys, my parents already think I'm at soccer practice every afternoon.There is no way I can pull this off." Charlie says sadly and I hang my head.

" Me either. Scott eats here. And I'm pretty much planning on not seeing him again for the rest of my life." Mo states.

" Mo, who cares. You need to show him you're happy without him." I tell her.

" But I'm not." she says.

" Then fake it. Let him see that you are happy without him, he will get mad, and then boom! High School Sweethearts all over again." I tell her. She shakes hear head.

" Guys, we mean something to people. Lemonade Mouth is their voice. It's like we are at the center of a movement." Stella says.

" Guys, good luck with your movement, but I've got homework to do" Mo states walking out. I call out for her and we all get up and follow her outside. When we get there we see her looking at the pizza place in amazement and shock.

" Mo, you ok?" Stella asks. Mo points to the sign on top of the pizza place. We all let out breaths of 'no ways' and stuff like that. We all stand and grab hands. Charlie grabs my hand and winks at me I smile and grab Olivia's hand and she grabs Wen's.

* A few days later*

{Mo}

Insecure in her skin
Like a puppet, a girl on a string
Broke away
Learned to fly
If you want her back, gotta let her shine

{Y/n}

So it looks like the joke's on you
'Cause, the girl that you thought you knew

{All girls}

She's so gone (she's so gone)
That's so over now
She's so gone (she's so gone)
You won't find her around
You can look but you won't see
The girl I used to be
'Cause she, she's so gone
(She's so gone, yeah)

{Mo}

Here I am, this is me
And I'm stronger than you ever thought I'd be
Are you shocked?
Are you mad?
That you're missing out on who I really am

{Y/n}

Now it looks like the joke's on you
'Cause, the girl that you thought you knew

{Mo}

She's so gone (she's so gone)
That's so over now
She's so gone (she's so gone)
You won't find her around
You can look but you won't see
The girl I used to be
'Cause she

She's so gone away like history
She's so gone
Baby, this is me, yeah

She's so gone (she's so gone)
That's so over now
She's so gone (she's so gone)
You won't find her around
You can look but you won't see
The girl I used to be
'Cause she, she's so gone (she's so gone)

She's so gone (she's so gone)
You can look but you won't see
The girl I used to be
'Cause she, she's so gone

Gone, gone, gone

When we are done they all yell for us.

* A few days later*

We are all walking down the stairs talking to the people on the way and that's when I realized, we are more than just a band. We're friends.