p r o l o u g e

millie

BEEEEEPP BEEEEPP

ughhhhh , why me ? i slowly try to turn my loud alarm completely off , before it goes off again for the 2nd time.

i get out of bed and go take a shower, i wash my hair with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner, after finishing my shower i brush my teeth and do my self care routine. finishing up with all of that i get dressed with some old fashion skin tight light pink dress , with a white cropped sweater and light pink high top converse. i put on some light natural makeup and straighten my hair.

i finished with everything get my bag and go to the kitchen with my mom , sister ,  and stepdad. my mom and dad got divorced 7 years ago after my mom caught my dad cheating with my moms bestfriend, she met david (my stepdad) 2 years after the incident and they fell in love and got married, and on their honeymoon they created my little sister dylan. they're love story is very cliche , but it's still beautiful, and he's been a dad to me ever since they met !!!

"goodmorning guys" , ii said to my family.

"morning sissy" , my cute little sister said.

"morning sweetheart" my mom and david said. "are you guys ready for your first day at a new school?" my mom asked

"i am mommy , i get to make new friends today" my sister said joyfully.

"mom!!! you know i didn't want to go to this preppy school, everyone their thinks their better than everyone who doesn't go to that stupid school"

"sweetheart, everything isn't as it seems , you have to at least give it a try. who knows maybe you'll make new friends, and maybe you'll even like the school" my mom says.

"honey your mom is right" david said "maybe you'll really enjoy your new school , just don't rush the process, give it some time. i'm sure everything will be alright"

"fine , but when things don't turn out right , i'm leaving  school and flying to france"

"sure sweetheart, but i think everything is going to be alright, now get going before you're late for school" my mom laughs.

it was 7:45 , and school starts around 9:00 , but you have to be there before 8.

i'm going to take my mom and david's advice, maybe school won't be as bad as i'm thinking, i'm just going to give it time. but if any of those preppy girls do anything to me , then that'll be the least of  their problems.

"bye guys , love you" i say to my parents.

"bye sweetheart , have a good day , and we love you to" my mom says.

" bye millie , wove you too" my sister says. she's so adorable 😊.

~~~~

hiii guys , sorry it there are any misspelled words, this is my first story , and i'm trying my very best . but enjoy the rest 😊💗.