c h a p t e r t w o

millie

so far i've been in this school for 4 hours and it seems like i've been here for only 30 minutes. classes go by so fast here for some odd reason , maybe i THINK it's going by fast because it's almost lunch time and i'm obsessed with food🤤❤️ !!!!! you see everyone has an obsession with something, maybe it's a boy , a toy , books , clothes , hair products , chanel , designer bags and etc. but MY obsession is FOOOOODD😆 !!! i love it so much if anyone ever gave me a basket full of snacks i would forever love them even if they make me mad, i'm just obsessed and can't help it.

anyways that's besides the point , so far i have all classes with this "louis" kid, and let me just say it is not great. we sit close to each other in every class and all he's done so far of bother and torture me. but that's not all i've noticed that all these girls have been drooling over him none stop and whenever they see me with him they give me the stink eye for some odd reason , they can't possibly think i like this dude "hahahahahahhaaaaaHAHHHHHAA" i accidentally laugh out loud and everyone stares at me as if i'm crazy.

"sorry" i say still somewhat laughing.

"ms.brown is there something you want to discuss with the entire class , considering you've just interrupted my lesson" the teacher ask.

"no sir, i'm really sorry for laughing out loud. i just thought o-"

"no excuses , now if you'll excuse me can i please get back to my lesson without interruption?" he asked

i wanted so bad to say something rude to this man , i hated being interrupted when i was speaking even if it was my parents , it's one of my most biggest pet peeves. so instead of lashing out i just took a deep breath and said "sorry sir , it won't happen again."

the teacher was just a few more seconds into his lesson when the bell rang for lunch. i rushed out of my seat, got my things and left the class before i was stopped by either the teacher or louis.

going to my locker to put my things up , i seen the girl i was stopped by in the bathroom, she was my locker neighbor , and i'm guessing she didn't notice me coming yet because she looked so focus on whatever was going on in her phone.

third person

"hi , uhm kenzie isn't it?" millie said

kenzie turned around to see who called her name, and looked surprised because she thought millie didn't really liked her.

"uhm , yes hi" kenzie said confused

"why do you seem so confused?" millie asked

"i don't know , i guess because you seemed kind of uninterested earlier"

"what do you mean?"

"i mean , you seemed like you were ready to get a away from me when we met in the bathroom. i just don't understand why." kenzie said kind of upset

millie felt bad , she never intended to make kenzie feel that way, she was just in a mood and took it out on kenzie for absolutely no reason.

"i am so sorry , i never meant to make you feel that way hun. i was just going through a few things earlier and ii was mad, i never meant to take it out on you." millie apologized sincerely