eleven

season one episode one & two ; rising . . .

part eleven . . .

athos . . .

the pegasus galaxy . . .

Teyla and Adrian paused as they led their soulmates back to the Settlement. They'd met up about half a klick back, roughly the same place they split. Jay and John are immediately on edge, looking worried as the two Athosians listened carefully.

"What is it?" John asked them.

"The Wraith." Teyla said darkly, and they ran towards the settlement.

settlement . . .

In the Settlement the Athosians are racing to evacuate. There's screaming, children being pulled to safety by adults. The Earthers are looking around, Halling is searching the camp for his son.

"Just leave it." Someone shouted.

"Jinto, come. Jinto." Sumner warily looked around the camp, spotting the ship making a pass overhead. He jogs towards the woods. He saw Halling and some other Athosians jogging towards him, then getting swept up in an energy beam from the ship and completely disappearing.

"Fire on that target!" Sumner shouted, and he and others fire their rifles at the ship as it loops to make another pass. Around them, they spot wisps of movement, unformed ghosts that disappear before they can focus on them.

jay and john . . .

Teyla and Adrian race back to the settlement. John and Jay struggled to keep up with their soulmates.

"Teyla!" Jay shouted.

"Adrian!" John shouted at the same time.

"Colonel, they're on the ground. They're all around us." They hear Bates tell the Colonel then, meaning their back in radio range. John and Jay turned to follow Teyla and Adrian at a fork in the path, but can no longer see them. A Wraith ship passes over head.

"Teyla?" Jay called warily, and they heard the wisps of movement the same as Sumner did at camp. John fired at one as it dissipated. Jay aimed at another, but Teyla stepped through it, breaking the illusion and stalking right up to Jay.

"They are not really there." She assured her soulmate, and she blinked. Sheppard lowered his weapon and approached, nonplussed. "Do not trust your eyes. The Wraith can make you see things that are not there. We must hurry."

"Wait, where's Adrian?" John asked.

"He went ahead to the settlement," Teyla informed him. "Now we must hurry."

settlement . . .

The Wraith ship comes around again, firing blasts at the settlement. The Earthers are firing at the apparitions around them.