six

season one episode one & two ; rising . . .

part six . . .

gate room . . .

stargate command . . .

colorado springs . . .

earth . . .

the milky way . . .

At the bottom of the ramp Jay and Evan were making sure every Expedition member had something to carry through, Stackhouse was double checking the larger pallets of supplies and assigning marines to carry. At the top of the ramp John and Aiden were standing at the gate, John eyeing the event horizon. He'd been a late edition to the Expedition and had been in Antarctica right up until the week before, so he hadn't been on any of the dry runs through the gate. Rodney was behind the two officers.

"What's it feel like?" John asked curiously, and Aiden took stock of the Major before saying in a serious voice.

"Hurts like hell, sir." John grimaced readying himself when suddenly Aiden grinned brightly and jumped backwards into the event horizon.

"Whoo-hoo!" John paused, wincing, and stepped through the gate with his eyes closed. Jay watched as the Major stepped through the Stargate and rolled her eyes before moving to help other expedition members with their stuff. Stackhouse was standing on the opposite side of the room, helping, and Jay nodded when he caught her eye. She returned it promptly.

"Let's get a move on people!" Jay ordered. "Like the Colonel said, we don't know how much power we have and we don't want anyone to be left behind!"

stargate operations . . .

main tower . . .

the lost city of atlantis . . .

lantea . . .

the pegasus galaxy . . .

John came out the wormhole inside the City of the Ancients, looking back at the Gate in evident shock. He shook the surprise off, he aims his weapon in front of him and looked around the unfamiliar room.

"Teams One and Two, secure the immediate area." Sumner ordered.

gateroom . . .

stargate command . . .

colorado springs . . .

earth . . .

the milky way . . .

"Holmes, Westley, don't let that equipment fall!" Jay called up, the two Marines standing on either side of the ramp, occasionally stopping people to quickly re-secure the equipment before continuing on.