chapter 6

Mary's POV

My stomach exploded with butterflies, we kissed, it was soft and gentle. He held me by my waist and pulled me closer gently like I was made of glass. I smiled into the kiss and he slowly pulled away looking into my eyes. "Mary," he whispered, "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked hesitantly like he was scared of my answer.

My response was simple, I kissed him once more before pulling him up and running towards the house. When we got to his room we changed quickly before he picked me up, spinning me and dropping me on the bed. He crawled in next to me and pulled me close to him kissing my cheek.

"goodnight darling," he whispered his Italian accent making it even harder to understand his slurred speech.

The next morning I woke up and didn't feel Christopher's strong arms around my waist, I sat up quickly, looking around. I couldn't see him but I could hear his soft deep voice coming from the bathroom. He sounded angry. I didn't want to bother him so I grabbed my book and sat quietly reading. When he came out of the bathroom he looked angry until he saw me, he smiled at me and I stretched out my body along the bed. He came over and put his head in my lap and played with the ends of my long hair which reached my waist. I stroked his hair and ran my fingers down his jawline. I leaned down and kissed his forehead, then his nose and then his lips. He smiled into the kiss and sat up pulling me into his lap, he gently caressed my cheek and then Rose and walked in. We didn't notice at first but when Mateo came up beside her and the wolf whistled we parted and looked towards the door. I laughed and hid my face in Christopher's neck. He picked me up and carried me to the living room before setting me down and laying in my lap again.

Rose groaned,She kicked Christopher in the leg, "get up, I need her," she exclaimed. He just growled. I giggled and promised to be right back before getting up and leaving with Rose.

"What is it that you need Rosie Posie?"

"Tonight is my date with Mateo and I don't know what to wear!"

"Well why don't you just wear the dress we got the other day when we got mine?."

"Oh my god yes! I totally forgot about that dress!"

I giggled softly and helped her change since it was already 2 in the afternoon we spent the next little while talking about my date last night and doing her makeup, half an hour before she left, she pulled me into Christopher's room and helped me pick out a cute lounging outfit for the night in. When we were done she was decked out in a dazzling dark purple dress that ended at her mid thigh and was as tight as her skin, with white heels and neutral makeup. and I was in my most comfy sweatpants and a purple cropped top, we weren't going to be together but we were still going to match.

We waltz into the sitting room to see Mateo in an elegant white suit and Christopher in an adorable white tracksuit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mateos POV

"Dude you don't understand shes fucking perfect! We watched Disney movies all night and ate ice cream and popcorn! She smells so freaking good, she cuddled with me and literally all I could think about was this perfect little angel sitting in my lap. We made cookies Chris! cookies!

"You are whipped,'' stated Christopher. Mateo just gave him a look and continued on with his lovesick rant.

We went through the gardens to the pond. She loved it. She thought it was the most beautiful think and all I could think was the most perfect girl is here with me in the most perfect place and-" I was cut off by the girls coming in, my god did rose look beautiful she was in a short, tight dress that made her body look amazing her pouty pink lips looked so kissable and her heels made her legs go for days. I smirked at her and made my way over nodding at Mary as we passed each other. Rose shot me an adorable smile and ran into my arms.