Chapter 4

I'm waiting with joshian's door. She's too busy with herself at the mirror as ellise curled her hair. I'm almost an hour here and they were totally wasting a time with making her hair beautiful when yet you could be simple in a simple way? Its just a another election thingy not a party. Why don't just tail them? A ponytail? That easy. Tsh.

"How long it takes for curling a two head?" I asked with my calm voice. I'm mad and anytime I'm going to explode. But I should calm down.

"Its 2 and half maybe?" Joshian replied. I sighed.

"So I should wait for a 1 and half hour?"

"Of course unless you want to be early at the HQ." Joshian answered me with her teasing voice.

"But its totally fine but why not join us?"

"Really? Do you want me to curl your hair?" Inis kong sigaw.

"No stop it Vine. She's done. Let's go I will just ponytail my hair come on or we will be late." Oh thanks to her.

"I drive." Prisinta ko.

"You would." Aniya ni joshian at tyaka nauna. Inis ko syang tinignan na maarting nag lakad palabas. She's wearing her yellow dress with her four inch hills. While Ellise was with her total floral aura. She gradually slipped a yellow flower on her ear. She's wearing a pink shoes with her floral dress. I'm again with a two girly girls. Napailing nalang ako bago napag disisyunang sumunod na sa kotse.

I started the engine.

"What's with that outfit?" Maarting bulong ni joshian kay ellise na dinig na dinig ko.

"Did you tell her?"

"No."

"What?"

"Even I tell her she won't change. Its her life wearing those shirts and big denim pants."

"Oh."

"Naririnig ko kayong dalawa." Usal ko. At pinaandar ko na ang kotse.

"What did she just said? I don't understand her." Nakakros ang dalawang kamay na tanong ni Joshian.

"She heard us." Ellise translated.

"Okay. But I guess she have to know." Sinulyapan ko sya sa salamin. She's also looking at me.

"There's a party after election." I nod.

"This is the first party that will happened here."

"So? Let me guess it. You want me to wear a dress for that party?"

"Yeah its because its special."

"I forgot to tell you that my old job was to party crash." Nangunot ang noo nya sa sinabi ko.

"Is that even a job?"

"Yeah. I got hired to shot some people on a party and don't worry I'm wearing a dress every party I crashed." Sagot ko. Nag bago ang ekspresyon ng mukha nya.

"You're a murderer." Sabi nya. I shrugged my shoulder.

"I earned money for murdering and it won't change any peoples perspective even if I now don't."

"You're telling your past with me aren't you aware that I'm a law? I can put you in jail."

"We're here." Aniya ko at lumabas na ng kotse.

"Don't worry I won't." Sabi nya pagkalabas nya sa sasakyan as she pat my shoulder.

"Wearing dress makes you remember your past. I get it." She said and winked before she walked inside.