Chapter 3

"Attention your schedule has been move today instead of next day. I want you all to proceed to the North Wess United States System headquarters." Pareho kaming natigilan sa pagkain ni Ellise habang si Joshian ay tuloy parin sa pagkain. Kunot noo akong tinanong sya.

"Do you eat three times aday?" Tanong ko sakanya. Huminto sya sa pagkain.

"Yeah. Uhmm no actually." Kinunutan ko sya ng noo.

"What do you mean?"

"Well Drei he always cooked me a diet dish. And I don't think its all enough as my three time meals."

"Why would he do that?"

"To maintain my shape? Seriously? You don't know? Look at me I'm a sexy thin gorgeous." She said and stood up and spin around. Yeah she's thin. Gorgeous? Oh well I don't care.

"Why would he?" Ellise asked.

"Seriously? The two of you don't know?" Tanong nya habang naka pamewang.

"You'll figure it out later. Old ladies."

"Would you stop with your seriously? You don't know? Seriously? The two of you don't know?" I mimicked her. She smiled at me and sat down.

"Owkay Miss Indenial."

"Don't call me that, I have a name. Its Vine." Iritang sagot ko.

"Owkay. Hurry you have to figure it why."

"The what?"

"The sexy thing?" Ellise.

"The all of it Ellise so come on."

"Attention we will be selecting a new official to monitor each of you."

"What? But we voted last month." I complained. It's just a tiring day hearing some of candidates intentions. Its like a typical American politician filed their candidacy.

"Well that would be my third time voting our officials to monitor us. They swipe away everyone who plays and does dirty jobs." Ellise answered. She got here way too early than me. She got here for almost three months earlier than me and now she's been living here and fully adapt the environment here after eight months. While me? I'm almost five months here and still don't know how to adapt everyone livin' here.

"And bonus they took those official at the edge of this planet. They were sent to the hell residence. Where crime is everywhere."

"What?" Naguguluhan kong tanong.

"You're not definitely done with the orientation book given to you am I right?" Joshian asked me.

"Who cares?"

"Well you should. The thing I would let you know without reading the book is Never Do Crime or they'll be sending you to that residence. Okay I'm finish gonna take a bathe." She said and left us in the dining.

"What does she mean?" I asked Ellise. Ellise shrugged her shoulder.

"I even did not finish reading it. By the way hurry were leaving all together." She said and walked to the sink with our plates. What does they mean?

Picards_Stories