Chapter 1

Life is too short to be wasted, literally.
Everyone says make life worth it so you can have these beautiful memories with you. Is real. That's treasure.

I'm also one of trillion peoples who live accordingly on a human life span.
I mean like humans could possibly lived into eighty to hundred.

Every one has the possibility of living that long as long as they are alive. And always learning new things is fun. But it seems that mine wasn't.

I mean, you lived every day and gathered things. You do things, make memories, and remember them in the future, but everything -- everyone and me -- was seemingly temporary.

Where's the justice?

"Hi," Ellise just arrived from her work. I smiled at her bitterly. She's half Filipino, half Mexican.

I saw a single-size pizza she was holding. I like pizza, but I'm too lazy to get mine from the market.

She winked at me.

"Work work work. That way I could forget the next ten years." She said and throw me the pizza and sat beside me.

"Can i teach human?" I asked out of the blue and i took my little pizza on it's cute box.

But

She accidentally jogged me causing the pizza to fall from my feet to the floor.

Oh No!

I cant let this Pizza escape my hungry belly.
Without a second i took it.

"I'm sorry you can eat my pizza---" she said, pausing after she turned to face me. I smiled at her as I chewed the pizza. I just got it off the floor, and I think it doesn't matter if I dropped it, took it, and have now eaten them.

"I must feed my stomach, by the way." Wika ko at nginuya ang pizza. She's stunned—I mean, I think she's a little bit disgusted. I saw her quickly glance at my shoes.

And yes, it's kind of old. And I don't clean shoes.

"I should put some bacteria on my belly since yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever would be very boring."

"Anyway, this tastes good, and I thought you just made it yourself." I laughed. She gave me her fake smile and nodded. It's a joke, and she just smiled and nodded.

It must be a laugh!

Not funny, psh.

"Why are you looking at me with that face? Still disgusted? Just make something new ellise."

I won't make something "new" like eating a pizza that just fell off with shoes that I guess have never been cleaned and... the floor. "I didn't swipe this morning." Wika nya talaga sa nandidiri na reaksyon.

"Okay, you always bake pizza after work, and you did bring your not-very-owned pizza. Weird." Wika ko.

"Let's just get something weird." Isinampa ko ang paa sa sofa.

I wish we have a TV.

"Okay. Okay. You know, everyone has an opportunity. In our situation, no one is left behind. It's up to you if you wanted to be left." She said so, but I shook my head.

"We've been left behind." "All this time we're just behind them." I answered as I looked into her brown eyes. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Should I be more specific now?" She said it in her sarcastic tone. I know she just wanted me to chill. And I know she can't handle too much drama.

She hates drama. And I am.

"You know you're starting to be mean with the experimental, but you can still teach the little experimental, right?"