Chapter 3: Labour

After weeks of throwing up, mood swings and cravings of cum mixed with warm ketchup, Zoe had news. 'I'd like to stop wearing these diapers.' She declared. 'Zoe if you stop, your gonna have lots of accidents, and I won't be cleaning them up for you.' I said, but Zoe didn't listen. She immediately took off her pants and diaper. 'Omg' this is the first time in so long that I have seen Zoe's pussy lips. They were kind of green and there was green goo dripping out Zoe's vagina onto her legs. I could feel myself getting so horny and an erection. I immediately felt to urge to push Zoe onto her back and fuck her hard. I filled her with cum, and I started grunting. Zoe started moaning and peeing. Only problem, it was in the middle of Walmart. 'What the hell is going on here?!' Said a worker. Zoe and I ran out of Walmart but there was a problem. 'OH MY GOD, IM GOING INTO LABOUR' Zoe screamed 'you sure it's not just you wetting yourself?' I said 'I CAN FEEL IT TRYING TO COME OUT' I immediately drove her to the hospital. Zoe peed 7 times on the way. She was soaked in pee. I almost killed us as I ripped off her pants and put on a pampers diaper as I spread her legs and... 'OH MY GOD THE BABYS HEAD' it was squeezing out of her vagina!  I quickly rushed into the hospital and killed a man with bowel cancer because I unplugged his life support. I threw him off a pee and poo soaked bed. 'Perfect for Zoe!' I chuckled quietly. I immediately threw Zoe on the bed and started pulling on the baby's head trying to get it out. 'OUH OH OHH OH AH' Zoe moaned. A nurse ran in and properly birthed FOUR BABYS!! All were covered in green slime, and were defected. Turns out I have an STD and Zoe has crabs and a yeast infection, that's why they don't have hands, and also have and a thick neck. I had to laugh at our children but something was still stuck in Zoe's stomach. What was it?