Chapter 8

When the magician of the abyss unfolded from you and looked at you with a look full of love and care, and you, in turn, looked at him with a dull look. Of course, the mage of the abyss was twice less than you, and when he stopped looking you in the eyes he sharply thrust his face into your (small, large) chest.

His face (?) Was completely absorbed by the chest covered with tissue, there was an unreadable expression on your face, you were incomprehensibly embarrassed or angry, I would say, angry. It sounds more like a sign that you are his half, although this is by and large not so, but even so it is better than being captured by a gang of hilichurls. Now you were thinking of becoming a monster explorer rather than a traveler who is constantly being captured by monsters.

Putting your hand on the furry head of the Abyssal Magician, you felt how he raised his head and, as it were, looking at you with his black beads with invisible hearts in them. Now the mage of the abyss has embraced you with his small arms and pressed even tighter to your chest, but he kept his head up to admire your pensive face.

The mage of the abyss expected affection from you, or something like that, and oh my God, he ALREADY began to imagine how you spend time together, make love, bring up your damn children! Lord, he had too many plans for the future, but at the very thought of your groans, how you beg him and many things (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °), makes a bright blush form on his face, but the thought that another magician of the abyss or what then another monster touches you or tries to mark you, makes you squeeze harder like you are a china doll, and when he lets you go, you break.

And it happened.

You tore off his hands from you, which seemed to be stuck to you and did not want to come off. And finally, you escaped from his hands, when you were about to get up and go, the mage of the abyss unexpectedly grabbed you by the hand in a death grip. It was clear from his look and his words that he didn't want you to leave. Well, monsters and other creatures will often be announced as your pair, so why not take a companion with you who mostly belongs to that group, but can help in difficult times.

You asked him if he would like to go with you and of course the void mage accepted it. Congratulations, you now have a possessed companion who is also a water mage of the abyss. Let's see what will happen next....

Slow updates!