Chapter 9

And so you both walked around the neighborhood, well, like both, walked and the magician of the abyss flew next to you and constantly hugged your hand. During this day, you did not find anything interesting, only killed a couple of slimes and a few flowers, worst of all, your sword broke again and had to return to the city. Stopping near a tree, you took extra clothes from your backpack and handed them to the Void Mage, who seemed to almost shine in the star's eyes at the sight of you giving him your clothes.

Did you look dull when you saw him hug her and .. slobber? Quickly pulling it out of his hands, you clearly explained why you gave him clothes and then put them on him, also adding that he should walk and not fly next to you. You saw that he almost reaches your thigh, with a sigh you lifted him, which was unexpected for the magician of the abyss, and then put him on your neck.

 You saw that he almost reaches your thigh, with a sigh you lifted him, which was unexpected for the magician of the abyss, and then put him on your neck

The Abyssal Wizard could see quite well, with his small, black hands he ran his hands through your (h \ c + l \ h) hair. When you both passed through the gate, a large area opened up for his eyes, you immediately turned left to some kind of pumped-up man (macho macho) who was forging something. The mage of the abyss watched as you take your sword and several ores from your bag that you collected with HIS help and then give it to a strange man. Yes, the Mage of the Abyss already wanted this man to choke, but he remembered what you told him and tried to be repaired from his desires, thinking that you would reward him with something for his obedience.

Once again inhaling the scent of your things on it made the Abyssal Mage dissolve and think even more about you, how beautiful you are, your body, and your character. Damn, this aroused him even more, he was ready to take you right here, but he decided to wait ... The one who knows how to wait will get more.