chapter 5

You thought so until the blonde-haired traveler came along and killed all the hilichurls. Congratulations! Now you must return to your life as a traveler again before you forget it yourself. Having decided to put this mask in your bag (don't give it to her?), You went on, not having time to go half the way as slimes attack you. Cool right? Now your head is inside a hot slime, congratulations, your life is shit. Grabbing the sword from your belt, you hit the slime with all your might, causing it to fly back. Getting into a fighting pose, you waited for him to answer you, but instead of attacking you, he pressed against your leg and seemed to rub against it like a cat. With a dull expression on your face, you watched him do it, without wasting a second you cut him, of which only his drop remained. As you continued walking, you were picking some strange yellow berries. I think they will be useful to you.

You walked, walked and walked.

Yes, it was already evening in the yard and you wanted to eat, taking out bread from your bag (God, how I love bread), you broke off a piece and began to chew it. You kept walking, but your eyes were already sticking together and begged you to close them until the next day. Sighing, you sat cross-legged on the grass, a pretty good place, there seems to be no hilichurls camp, there is nothing to worry about. Lying on the grass, you closed your eyes, and immediately fell asleep.

 Lying on the grass, you closed your eyes, and immediately fell asleep

Oh, how wrong you were. Nearby was the territory of a lonely Mitachurl (oh yes, yes, yes) who could smell your sweet scent coming from you. Mitachurl approached you carefully, of course it's no secret that he thought it was a female Mitachurl / Hilichurl but not as a human. And when he was already close to you, he examined your figure and was shocked to say the least that it was a human. But all the same he took you, if you are not even Hilichurl then he EXACTLY will not let you go anywhere. Mitachurl happily carried you, he finally found his soul mate. While you were snoring in his arms, he had already built a mini-nest and was lying next to you enjoying your view, trying not to fall asleep ... Mitachurl pressed you to his pumped-up chest, the dark fur on his neck warmed your head, you could hear him cooing next to with you, but soon it began to subside leaving only deep snoring.

Slow updates ..? Wait no!

Guys, I was just thinking, would you like a similar book with a Hilichurl / Mitachurl reader? The plot will be a little similar, but well, all the way! Only if so, then I will pay a little less attention on this book. I was definitely planning to write this sooner or later, so wait for my good ones!