Chapter 1

Right now, you were returning to Mondstadt with your last strength, you passed a large tree and noticed a strange hilichug that you have never seen. You came closer to see him, to your surprise he did not even react to you. Taking out a notebook and a pencil, you began to sketch his figure. Sitting on the root of a tree, you didn't even notice how that strange hillichug slowly began to approach you. When you looked up, he was already in front of your nose and seemed to be looking at you with interest, you looked at him with dismay and it seemed he did not even care.

Leaning on your forehead with his mask, he raised his arms and hugged you! Now you are definitely petrified by what happened right now. In the whole history of this, this has not happened to anyone, usually the hillichugs immediately attacked or ignored people, but this ... Damn it, you would just get your sword right now and defend yourself, but it was broken. Before Mondstadt stayed not long, about 30 minutes on foot, and if you run, even 15 minutes. Now you decided to try to escape from this too weird hillichug, quickly pushing him aside and throwing a notebook with a pencil at him, you ran as fast as possible into Mondstadt without looking back.

You are now running to Mondstadt. That strange hillichug looked at you with trepidation and sadness as he watched you head towards a city full of people. He looked down and picked up the block and pencil thrown by you, looking at the one drawn by the strange hillichug blush spread and the smile right under the mask did not leave him. Now he was going to keep it in his chest (or is it a suitcase?) As a memory of you. He was definitely not going to share you and your things with his fellows.

Out of breath, the guards near the entrance cast a worried look at your figure

Out of breath, the guards near the entrance cast a worried look at your figure. You turn around and look at that big tree in the distance, you don't know if that strange hillichug is gone or not. Deciding to get away from this thought, you went into the city and see the local attractions consisting of different shops and small markets located right at the entrance. Right now, you just wanted to eat, walking across the square you noticed a small shop with a woman standing behind the counter. Coming closer, you ordered yourself (f / f) and sat down at a table.

Damn it, you haven't even thought about an overnight stay, should there be at least some hotel here? Although you may have to spend the night under the open night sky again, well be it. Coming out of the territory of the town, you found a good place and laid the cloth. Lying on the fabric, you looked at the dark sky strewn with stars, you did not notice how you began to gradually fall asleep and soon plunge into a sweet dream.

Slow updates? ...