Talk 7

Talk 7
Reason 8

-I'm glad we got to spend time together- Said George while closing the door behind them, he was in part happy because he got to see his friend and happy for all the tips he got.

Dream smiled.

-Same here- He answered, and the shorter thought he was lucky, when they got there his plan was to prove to him that dating a woman was way harder than dating a man, so he could prove that he was better than Dream at least in one thing, since he had more experience.

He ended up receiving recommendations on how to deal with his fiancé, these ones given to him by a bisexual....who dated a boy.

Fucking hell.

-Well George, I have to go, Sapnap's probably waiting for me and if I don't get there he'll worry.- He said, giving him a quick hug, and George nodded, slightly embarrassed, he would never look at sapnap the same way.

Dream got home quickly, which took him by surprise, he thought the cafe was further away.

However, he didn't get the time to process anything, since a boy with very messy hair approached him the second he saw him.

-Dream!- He yelled happily, and Dream had to get a hold of himself so he wouldn't fall while holding the smaller one.

-Sapnapl!- He yelled, giving in on the other's little game, which looked at him and smiled. - How's my sappy? - He asked, hugging him with his hands on his waist, giving him a little kiss on the nose.

-Great! But my hair is a mess today, I have no way of fixing it. - He said, pouting. Sapnap always got mad when he couldn't fix his hair, he had a really hard time controlling it.

Another point for me, George; thought the blond.

-Don't worry baby, you know you always look good - Dream said, proceeding to give him yet another kiss.

Sapnap smiled in between the kiss. He had the best boyfriend in the whole world, he thought, he would probably discuss that later with Karl and Quackity, but that was a conversation for another day.

-Oh! Also! - He exclaimed as he got comfier, he smiled at Dream and continued. - I took many photos of patches! In the end I only liked five but the one I published was my favorite! - He said, and Dream smiled.

-Show me them later, ok? - Said the blond.

-Of course! - Answered the younger as he finally got off of Dream to go to the living room. - I was also waiting for you so we could watch a movie! - He said, clearing a spot for his boyfriend to sit in. Dream smirked and left his jacket on a near chair, to then sit next to Sapnap.

-Which one? - He asked, and Sapnap happily answered.

Oh George; I feel bad for you.

Here you go Mayanottaken  I did my part