Talk 6

Talk 6
Reason 7

-Oh! There's also this clothing dilema...- This time George didn't have to ask, Dream started it himself.

It didn't matter anyways, the only thing George cared about right now was having enough napkins.

-

Dream had asked the younger one on a date, it was a beautiful and fresh night and since these were work days there wouldn't be many people on the restaurant they were going to, however, sapnap had already spent 15 minutes deciding what to wear.

-Dreammm, I have nothing to wear~ - complained the younger, pouting almost. Dream, who was at the living room came to the bedroom and looked with irony at the wardrobe, this one full of clothes.

-Mhm- He nodded, and as if they were in the same page, he smiled. - You'll look good in anything you wear, love- He said, making the younger blush slightly.

-But I want to look pretty! - He said while he raised his arms, to where? Who knows. - All I have are anime clothes - he mumbled, embarrassed.

-I like your anime clothes - Laughed the older, approaching the younger and giving him a short kiss - Anything you wear makes you look beautiful - He whispered, and his lover smiled, taking him out of the room so he could change.

When sapnap got out he wore his usual white sweatshirt, with his normal black jeans, the ones he usually wore.

Dream smiled, caressing his cheek with one of his hands and closing the gap between them.

-I told you, beautiful...- He said while smiling.

-

-And that's what I do when he gets these clothing dilemas, although when it first started I was a little surprised, I thought he didn't care about anything! - He said laughing, George nodded without really paying attention, writing everything down.

If he said that to his girlfriend, will she take less time changing?

It's worth a try.