Talk 2

Talk 2
Reason 2

-Ehmm- George watched as Dream took little sips from his coffee, unbothered.

He tried to think of another situation.

-Yeah..... another example is that some girls get very jealous!- said George, causing Dream to look at him out of the corner of his eyes, neutral expression on his face.

-Yeah?- Asked dream, putting his coffee on the table, looking with interested eyes at George.

-Mhm! Is Sapnap like that?- He asked, a hint of hope on his voice.

-Uhm....-

-

The couple could be found walking down the street calmly, trying not to get spotted by any fan or some crazy blogger, they wanted a calm evening just for themselves.

Sapnap was not on the mood to go out that day, but when Dream asked he didn't hesitate to say yes. He was a little more stressed than usual, Dream knew that the boy could get an anxiety attack by being out of the house if he wasn't careful enough.

That was debatable about sapnap.

-Lets go eat something!- Dream proposed as he noticed sapnap was getting tired of walking. The younger happily accepted and intertwined their hands, so that he could guide him.

As sapnap wished, they got to a fast food place, they ordered and proceeded to sit down in one of the many tables. The place was almost full, full of teens, adults, but mostly parents with their kids, they definitely wanted to be that last one.

-It's so hot outside - Sapnap complained, and Dream smiled lovingly at the lack of patience the other had when surrounded by many people.

-We can go back to our house and watch a movie after we finish.... if you're up to it - He added. The younger one nodded happily as he got comfortable in his chair.

-Clay's order?- asked the girl in front of them, Dream answered with a smile but sapnap looked at her irritated.

She used a very shy and cute tone as she spoke, not quite usual.

The girl left the plates on the table, positioning herself on a right angle, one which emphasized her boobs, that where strangely close to Dream. Dream kept smiling kindly, without noticing the clear flirting this girl was trying to do.

Too gay: thought Sapnap between mental laughs.

-Tell me if you need something- she said, referring entirely to Dream.

-I do need something - Said sapnap, arms crossed over the table as the girl looked at him, irritated.

-What do you need?- she asked, not using her "shy and cute" tone anymore.

-I need you to kindly take your fucking number from underneath the plates- Sapnap said smiling as the girl cheeks grew red from embarrassment, and Dream tried not to laugh at the scene they were making.

-I don't know what you're talking about, please don't talk to me like that- The girl said, outraged.

-You don't know?- asked the black haired boy, lifting the plates and finding a white paper with a phone number.

Dream laughed, making the girl go red out of rage towards sapnap.

-I'm sorry love, Im already taken- Dream said, still smiling, he took a quick glance towards sapnap, who looked at the girl with a superior aura.

-It doesn't matter! She doesn't have to know- The girl said, ignoring the daggers sapnap mentally threw at her while she looked innocently at the man in front of her.

-"She" it's a him- Dream smiled, making the girl go pale.

-And I'm that him, bitch!- Sapnap shouted, looking triumphantly at the girl, mentioned one showing him the middle finger as she backed away.

-

-Well....- George said.

Thinking about how sapnap was as jealous as that type of woman, nonetheless, Dream looked relaxed.

-You didn't finish the story, what happened?- asked the older, Dream looked at him with a smile.

-They kicked us from the place and I had to talk to the girl so that she didn't put a Demand towards Sapnap for "woman abuse" -He said smiling.

Well fuck; thought George.