INTRODUCTION

Important! Do read this detailed description before proceeding!

Ella Ehmaan Resf, was the captain of the Australian Women's Cricket Team. An amazing batsman, and an equally amazing captain.
You might say that she is the result of nepotism being the only daughter of the former Australian Captain, Xanir Resf. But no, it was her own hardwork, talent and passion that made her reach so much height in her career. Sure you can say that she got fame because of her father but it was her talent that got her selected in the team at the age of 20.

The same went for Nelson Hanzall Andrews, the captain of the Australian Men's Cricket Team and the son of Drake Andrews, the former vice-captain of the Australian Cricket Team and the childhood best friend of Xanir Resf.

Drake and Xanir were inseparable, they were with each other in every situation, whether happy or sad.
Drake was the one to give ideas to Xanir when he proposed his childhood friend, Alveera for marriage.

And now, their kids were the captain of their respective teams.
They were equally respected and loved all over Australia.
The whole cricketing world knew that they both are family friends. But Ella, Nelson and the word 'friend' never fitted in the same sentence. They both hated each other. Since childhood.
They did grew up together, even practised together but they were always pissed with each other. You might see them talking but their talking means taunting one another.

But one annual family dinner, changed a few things...in a way no one could imagine.

Forced to protect Ella from her boyfriend Asher, Nelson has to do everything he can because disappointing his uncle is the last thing he would do.

Trying not to break his uncle's trust in him, he heeds his every order but falling in love was not one of them.

But maybe...just maybe...he was always in love with her.

Because...for how long will you deny your feelings? Eleven years?