Chapter 4 - Memories

So. This update may be a little late according to the schedule that I set for myself, which is usually every morning at 10 to 11 eastern time, since my word document I was typing on got lost and didn't save, but I just want to say that I'm very happy that some people got to see this and read this, but today's chapter is going to be a backstory chapter and basically explain their past and why Darryl considers himself to be an asexual. Anyways thanks for reading, even if some people didn't finish a chapter at all, I'm happy some people have read it, ok I'm going off on another rant, sorry.

Zak POV

Waking up in the morning is always hard for me, not helping with the fact that I am hung over from yesterday, I sit up in my bed realizing that I'm not wearing the same clothes from yesterday, and a warm fluffy dark blue blanket has appeared around me. I pull the blanket along with me as I walk into the living room of my dorm, seeing my sister sitting at her desk working on something while talking to someone.

"Hello, good morning" I say with a hint of sleepiness in my voice.

"See I told you he would like the blanket" I hear someone say. I look toward where the voice came from and I see my partner sitting on the couch with another fluffy blanket just like mine, but red.

"OH! good morning Zak" he says smiling at me before focusing back on what's on his computer screen.

"Why is he here?" I ask my sister confused.

"You got blackout drunk again and ended up behind his dorm building when he was star gazing, so he took you into his dorm and cleaned you up, called me and than gave you a fluffy blanket he thought you would like." she explains.

"Ok, but why was is he here again?" I ask her. I look over to Darryl real quick realizing that his smile from earlier has faded a little.

"I told him he could visit you for your project since you procrastinate a lot and don't do a lot of your work." she says calmly. "I was just showing him a few games he could play for researching purposes."

"mhm. Want any food? Did you eat breakfast yet?" I ask him.

"not yet." he says quietly.

"I'm going to the cafeteria to get some food, want to come along?" I question.

"Sure! let me just charge up my computer real quick. Sam? you coming?" he asked Sami

"Nah. I'm not as hungry as you two seem" she says with a small smile on her face.

"Ok than me and Darryl are going"

"Don't be afraid to have fun!"

"Bye!" Darryl says waving at her before we leave.

Darryl POV

Me and Zak walk towards the cafeteria, not knowing what to say to each other.

"Your sister is really nice, she showed me some games we can play." He says his eyes glittering in sun. Suddenly his eyes look very familiar, did I see them before? "Zak? Are you ok, you've been staring at me for a good few seconds."

"Oh sorry they just look very familiar." I say quickly, looking at Darryl.

Darryl flinches a little before nodding and going along with what I said.

"Did I do anything weird yesterday? You seem to be avoiding my eye contact, what did I do." I ask a little annoyed now, seeming that some thing wasn't said about what happen yesterday.

"Not much. You burst through some bushes and than I cared for you."

He nods his head and we go along with it walking toward the cafeteria,  both lost in our own thoughts.