1

Disclaimer (Very Important):

This book is to set awareness of suicide, mental illness and bullying within teens-young adults. There will be many scene that can be extremely triggering and you have every right to stop reading or skip the scene.

I don't owe the characters of this story, this doesn't reflect how the life BTS is like, or any members of any other groups or celebrities that may appear in this book.

This book is also entirely my idea, so if there's a book that just so happens to have this same idea as well, it's entirely coincidental.

I have full copyrights of this book, so plagiarism is not tolerated. This story will also contain many scenes, such as: Suicide mentions, Suicide Attempt, Depressive thoughts, Smut, Violence, Aggressive behavior, drug abuse, Talk of self harm, mental illness, lack of empathy, cult behavior, touches on religion, starvation, and gruesome language, so please be careful while reading this book, I want everyone to be okay, so if you are unable to read any of the contents it has, please stop reading.

I will be providing warnings when certain triggering scenes do arise. Please respect this book and me as an author as well, let's build a nice community together as a family!

Thank you <3

_____________________________

Nervous.

That something close to what Jimin is feeling now. Maybe something even more beyond nervous. Perhaps he's getting a panic attack by how uneven his breathing is growing, also by how obnoxiously his hands are twitching and rubbing against his dressed pants as he stands in front of the university building, seeing various colors flash before his eyes by how sick to his stomach he feels.

Okay, he's going to be alright.

This is just like starting school all over again!

Wait, what if he gets bullied?

Oh please not another whole four years of torture!

The thought only made Jimin's tiny body tremble, maybe sniffle a little, but soon felt every cell in his core melt when in slight-not really- calmness. It was wen he felt Jungkook's strong arms wrap around his shoulders from behind, pressing playful kisses to the side of his head before pressing the side of his face against his to watch the view of the main university building before his eyes.

Well, at least that helped a little bit, still didn't ease the nerves in Jimin's stomach by how he was going to face this world on his own.

Oh Lord please guide me.

"Angel, relax. You are only taking two classes today, calm down," Jungkook snickers against his ear, probably sensing how badly Jimin is shaking against his arms, "Watch, this is going to be so different from high school, it'll be a better beginning for us. We're going to pursue our dreams with the classes we want, this is amazing!"

Ha, Jungkook, appreciate the enthusiasm, not helping so much now.

A thick gulp drops down Jimin's throat, trying to nod to himself that this is going to be a good and new beginning for himself. He will grow and learn new things about what he wants to study, maybe even meet new people to be friends with -ha, wishful thinking- and perhaps he could join a bible studies club here.