4

Idfc - Blackbear

Vomit.

There's literal vomit..... Everywhere.

Maybe Jungkook should've been more cautious or self aware about his decisions, perhaps he wouldn't be a vomiting mess the second he stepped into his apartment.

He even tried to stop, best believe he really tried, but whenever he thought about those shots of tequila he gulped down a few hours ago at Taehyung's dorm it never fail to make his stomach twist, once again hauling out all the food he ate today out against the floor while he attempted running to the bathroom.

This is a disaster.

And Jimin clearly had no fucking idea what to do.

Never has Jungkook ever gotten this drunk before, so Jimin is literally chasing him around the entire apartment while also trying to clean up his mess along the way. It wasn't helping either the fact that it's two in the morning and Jungkook has early morning classes, so he's definitely going to wake up..... Not so good.

Thankfully now he's in the bathroom, puking in the toilet, meanwhile Jimin gets to work in cleaning up the trail of vomit in the living room and kitchen.

Don't even ask how he managed to vomit in the kitchen.

Fortunately for both of them, Jungkook didn't puke in the car as Jimin drove them back, but he did a little along the steps of the building and perhaps a tad bit in the elevator.

Ah, not like Jimin cares for cleaning up his......Digestive system. He patient enough to do it, not like he ever puts any mind to anything Jungkook does.

His lovely is sick, so he'll take care of him.

So after Jimin finished up cleaning every single vomit Jungkook heaved out, he goes to the bathroom to check up on his lovely.

Jungkook had just finished throwing up everything he needed to let out, now is slumped against the toilet seat with his head spinning in circles. He couldn't even manage to feel bad for Jimin having to do this for him, but he knows that when he wakes up he'll manage to make it up to him.

Through his handover somehow.

If he'll even remember to do so.

He can't even recall when he passed out, but he did just as Jimin stepped into the bathroom.

Right when his phone buzzed in his pants with a text message.

________________________
A/N:
Short chapter but next chapter will definitely be longer lol

Any thoughts to who texted Jungkook?

I'm considering making a video trailer for this story, what do you think?

Just so you can get an idea on why to expect perhaps? Haha let's get to it soon!

I PURPLE YOU! <333