Small A/N

Heyoo Simply/Elliot here! :)

This is a little explanation of the characters, like my last book I did pictures of what they look like, but sadly I am unable too do that atm. >:( CURSE YOU ART LORDS!!

So, I'll explain it the best I can. You're welcome to skip this chapter if you wish too.

Wilbur - So basically, I wanted to add a bit of Tommy and Tubbo's SCP features into it. So basically;

-Black Eyes(There's alot of that color in his design okay? He's a literal edge Lord don't blame me.) And like Tommy in the last book, he also has claws! :) Just not the whole hand at the fingers it slowly fades towards a darker black and sharp at the end. Same with the feet! Then I gave him horns as well, this time their small and hidden under his beanie. He still wears a yellow sweater just with a white undershirt with the sweater sleeves rolled up, and white pants as well. His ears are pointy, and with spikes coming out of his cheeks; tolded in a earlier chapter! Now another part I never mention but I put into the design is small little wings on his legs. Yes I said yes, sue me. Then the last thing is the flowers, I added small flowers on his arms just like Tubbo just it's covered by his sleeves, we got that! Poggers!

Techno- Yes yes, pig MAN! We'll be looking alot more into his SCP in future things, and you know how we had Tommy and Tubbo's friendship and stuff in the first chapter..wink wink WINK WINK- Anyways;

Techno's arm is just one large claw, though the ends can form into some type of sword looking weapon. :D I know I put techno's design in the first book, but there's things I didn't put in it like the forming claws, most of it is the same, and he wears the normal white shirt and pants, but with a small red blanket tied up on his neck.

(Site be too broke for a cape, smh. Jschlatt be WASTING IT ALL ON WII REMOTES-)

That's it, if you have anymore questions on anyone else's SCP just ask me, and I'll be so happy to answer! Love you guys gals and non-binary pals! Cya next chapter! <33