007: - Life, Be A Bitch If You Want.

〚 ♥〴 〛

〚 ♥〴 〛

CLEM WAS UTTERLY FUCKED. whilst she was lounging on the couch, sprawled out in her soft pajamas, her stomach growled quite loud. with that, the hungry girl got up to get food, but was thoroughly disappointed when the cabinets and refrigerator were opened to practically nothing inside.

"sage!" clem yelled out into the empty apartment hoping to hear her roommate call back, but all she received was a soft echo from her own voice.

clem flopped her arms by her side, already annoyed that there's now a big chance that she has to go shopping. clementine didn't hate shopping, she actually thought that it was quite therapeutic, but it was still a bit scary to her at the age of 21 to go shopping alone. her stomach growling, but louder this time, interrupted her everyday thoughts.

"well shit alright, i guess i have to go," clem mumbled under her breath while walking to her bedroom to get dressed.

•••

once she was dressed in some appropriate clothing, she went to slip on her converse's and grab her keys, which had a pocket-size pepper spray attached to make sure that she stays safe.

she closed the white door from outside, then turned around on the heel of her foot and started trudging down the sidewalk.

she knew that it would be a struggle to carry the groceries from the farmers market back to her warm apartment, but she was only getting a couple necessities. she wasn't getting much because she was waiting until sage got home so that they can go together.

hearing the bottom of her shoes scuff against the concrete floor was calming. the sound was in a steady rhythm, keeping consistent and never going out of line. it was similar to the way that she wanted her life to be, life is something that we can never control. you can only control your reaction to the mayham that you allow to happen in your life. and clem was never good at reacting to everything that happens.

she was a perfectionist. can't have things out of order or else an itch on the back of her neck is gonna bother her until all is the same. it interferes with her average life and makes things hard. so the one thing that clementine could wish for is the same steady rhythm that the scuff has in her own life.

but she can't. because you can never control life or keep it from going out of control. you're gonna have your ups and downs that's okay. clem's trying to learn how to accept that. but trying is better than nothing. there were tears gathering in her eyes from her hard hitting thoughts that she's inflicting on herself, and as she went to wipe her eyes of the barely shed tears, she accidentally bumped into someone else's shoulder.