Introduction

Love is a strong word isn't it? Love means an intesnse feeling of deep affection, from Google. It's more than just that, there's a much more deeper meaning than that. Which I will explain later on. Teenage life is full of drama, love stories, halarious events, embarrassing things you don't want to talk about, and also pain and suffering you have to deal with.

Well, I'm in love with this girl..... I love her so much, I really care about her. Right now everything is going smoothly, I'm glad that I met her. Even though I wished of meeting her much earlier, but whatever destiny has plans for me. Clearly she's the special person in my life. Can't stress that enough, I do as much as I can to prove to her that always love her. I will always have her back no matter what.

Girls like being complimented on, isn't that right? Well, I'm gonna smother my girl with loves, hugs, kisses, and compliments. Hopefully, she is gonna blush a lot because it's cutest thing in the world.

She is the best girlfriend I ever had, she is the only girl that I could care about, the person that I would love the most and loving her like I'm going to loose her.

You'll probably figure out how this story goes..... You might learn something, I don't know if you might, I don't give a shit cause this is my story.