Chapter 2 Love at first sight

I'm in the car, my dad is talking to me, I just responded by saying, yah, yeah, yes, and okay. The only thing I heard is blah, blah, blah and I don't care cause I want to think about this girl that I just met today. I got home, went straight to my bed cause I'm too tired and my voice is gone from screaming. Except she was on my mind, I wanted to see her tomorrow night. I love to stare at her beautiful green eyes again, hug her soft body and just wrap my arms around her just one more time, if I have the chance again. Grabbing her and just holding was the only thing that I want to do.

Even though I just met her, I felt something when I stared into her eyes. I fell asleep just thinking about her. Saturday morning, still tired, voice crackling because of screaming in peoples in and getting pushed or punched by scared little girls. I never heard so many guys scream like little girls, best part is chasing them around. Walking slowly behind somebody, stick my head next to theirs and just creep them the fuck out by staring them in the eyes.

When it was close to 7:00 pm, I was getting my stuff and rode with my sister. I got really excited coming over there because I'm going to see her again. I kept thinking of a plan to kiss her. As time passed, the sun was going down and it was getting darker. I went straight to the haunted house, the only reason I came on Saturday was actually to see her.

Majority of the night I was hugging her to keep her warm, but I just wanted to do it just to feel her soft touch again. I love hearing her laugh cause it's so adorable the sounds that she makes. Staring at her beautiful eyes makes everything stop, even though it's dark, I can still see a glimpse of her green eyes.

It's so cold out, it was bad idea to just wear a torn sweater. My hand was literally shaking, the only way that I like to keep warm was hugging her. The best part working in the haunted house is being with her and scaring the fuck out of people. We have our own corners that we hide in, then jump out and scream when people pass buy. My voice didn't last that long that night, I couldn't even speak. The only way I could communicate is smile and wave.

She has a best friend named Diana and then another girl named Raven. Diana was pretty aggressive when I first met her. She was pissed about something with her boyfriend, but I did not give a shit cause I'm not interested with her, only with Harley. Her best friend took her anger out of me by punching my abs, tripping me when I pop out, which I end up falling to the person that I'm suppose to scare. Those people that I scare is really jumpy, then elbowed or punched me when I get to close.

As the night progress, Diana asked us if we wanted to ride the trails. Harley said no, so I said no also because I wanted to just stay with her. Diana finally left, me Harley just stayed there and had a great time with each other. Not much people came, we just kept hugging and hugging. We stared at each other's eyes, I continue gazing onto her beautiful dark green eyes that made my heart skip a beat. Then people started coming by, we raced to our corners and hid. I heard her scream, which is my cue to come out. I did my thing, posing my menacing stance and yelling at the top of my lungs. We laughed from their frightened faces and their girlish screams that some of the guys made, and these annoying screech that a bunch of girls made. Something in my gut made me do something that I wasn't expecting. When she was ready to run to her spot, I grabbed her arm and pulled her to my spot instead. I just wrapped my arms around her waist and we waited until the next victim arrives. We scared them together, and she was actually fine with that. Me, taking her to my corner and continuing hugging her. This is awesome right, my head is like kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, your being a pussy.

As the night progressed, the agricultural museum was starting to close and we were just cleaning up. I said to her "this was a fun night, I really enjoyed talking and hugging you," I'm partly blushing, hopefully she did not see that. She told me in her cute adorable voice "let's wait for Diana to get out of the tractor ride." We started walking down to the parking lot were the exit is located and it was getting cold out. She told me her hand was freezing, so I instinctively held her hand all the way to the parking lot. We just stood by this car, I kept her warm by hugging her, we briefly look into each other's eyes, that's when I felt my heart is fallen in love.

Diana finally came out.... Dammit I was enjoying my momment. I walked her too the car, gave her a big hug and said "see ya later," she responded back with a goodbye. I watched as the car drove off, and I realized something..... I DID NOT KISS HER WTF!!!!! I can be so stupid sometimes, Damn.... I gave myself a big lecture about not making my move and kiss her. I texted her that I wanted to kiss her. She responded back by saying "why didn't you." I'm an idiot right now, I could have actually kissed her but I didn't, cause I guess I'm over thinking or I just wussed out. Well, I guess I have better luck next time, if I ever see her again..... Yeah.... Just maybe.....