Chapter Twenty Three: Broken-hearted Father

The family was in shambles. Their world slowly fell into pieces, and they could do nothing to stop it from happening. One son away at a championship, one son missing, and one son who was missing his memories. Not only was everyone separated and dealing with more trauma than necessary.

Phil looked out the window in the kitchen at the unkept fields that stretched on forever. Techno couldn't deal with this. He couldn't see his baby brother in this washed-out forgetful state; it was too much for him to handle. So Techno did what he does and isolated himself and ran away from home to make a lot of distance between the problem and himself.

Phil sighed, looking at the phone on the table; he had been waiting for a call about his middle son Wilbur for a few hours. He couldn't visit cause he couldn't leave Tommy alone, and Techno wasn't here to watch Tommy. It's not like Tubbo could watch him by himself. So here Phil was, slowly breaking down and stuck watching his family fall apart into pieces. He was being forced to watch as his world, and his family fell apart and burnt up around him.

What was he gonna do now? With his sons in various states of health and well being what could he do now?

Cry? Done that.

Scream? Most certainly done that.

Beg? Yep, he begged plenty; his knees were sore.

Deny? Oh yeah, he didn't want to believe any part of this was real.

Fight? Well, he had been fighting for a while now, and nothing was happening. He fought to help Tommy remember, fought for Techno to stay, even fought to help pay for Wilburs medical bills. He didn't have the will to fight anymore.

Here sat a father, who slowly watched as his family, his reason for living, slipped away from him.

Okay... so, I need to address where I've been. I've been in a bad place for a while now; I... really got sick of living. So, I've been away from my computer for a long time. I'm not here for pity. Just know I'm Gonna be off and on Wattpad, for a while. I'm gonna try to get my act together and get back to posting more regularly and work out some personal issues. I'm no longer allowing myself excuses, You all are generous enough to read my story and I will deliver no matter what. So I working on this, another update tomorrow plus! an update on Chasing an Angel later tonight so, here we go. Lets get this show on the road folks!