Chapter Seven: Instant Regret

Tommy's POV:

After waving goodbye to Wilbur, I walked into the school,

I was receiving the same dirty looks as always. However, I haven't seen any of my usual bullies around. Nobody even tried to talk to me yet. How strange.

"TOMMY, I MISSED YOU!!" Tubbo cried as he jumped onto me. I smiled politely. At least somebody did. "I heard what happened, I'm sorry I wasn't here that day, but it's alright. I've been so excited for you to come back you will not believe what happened." Tubbo said as we walked to our first period.

"What happened, Tubbo?" I asked, trying to sound polite and at least interested. He was my friend, after all.

"One day, like a day after you left, all of the bullies got pulled into the office and got an in-school suspension for four whole weeks! They can't leave the detention hall, or they'll get in more trouble!" He said, looking like he had just won the lottery.

Yeah, I'm not the only one who got bullied regularly. They did less to Tubbo, but it still happened. I was still shocked by this information.

"They... got punished? Wha- How? Why? They never get in trouble. Nobody ever mentions the bullying because they'll make it worse-" I stopped realizing that I had been the one to rat out the bullies to Phil. He had called the school and got all of them in trouble.

Tubbo seemed to be making a similar realization. "You, told Phil, didn't you? Do you know how pissed off they'll be? It's only going to get worse." He said, looking scared.

**********

I spent the whole day feeling sicker than usual. Maybe it was blood loss from this morning when I cut. Perhaps it was because I had just made myself the biggest target in school. What am I supposed to do?

It doesn't matter, Because I ran into the last people I wanted to see, On my way to meet my ride home.

Kurt, Jack, and Brayden. (I just made these names up.)

"Hey, look, if it isn't the snitch!" Jack said, looming over me even though I was 6'.

"Thought you could tell on us and not face the consequences? Well, then you must really be stupid." Brayden said as he spat in my face.

They didn't hold back. Everything punch and kick was like being smashed over and over again with a sledgehammer. Each blow caused shocks of pain to course through my body. Everything hurt, and everything was beginning to get blurry. "Stop...p-plea-ase.." My words were cut short as the blackness overtook my vision.