Chapter Twenty One: Together Since Day One.

"Hey, Tubbo! How are you, big man!" Tommy said, bounding towards the boy with fluffy brown hair and a small smile. " Hey, Tommy! Do you feel like being funny today? I feel like we have some fun today!" Tubbo said, smiling and bouncing on his heels. The two boys had met only a few weeks ago. Tommy had come into this new school and this new family just a while ago, so it was a balancing act to keep everything together for the young Tommy.

But as he walked into the school in one of his sour moods, he took immediate notice of the boy being thrown against the lockers. He watched as the bullies tried to stop him. Keyword TRIED. He managed to get this other boy away from them and run down the hall.

Wheezing, they managed to make it to class in time, laughing their heads off.

**********************

It had been almost a full year since Tubbo and Tommy met in that dark hallway. They had been inseparable since Tommy followed Tubbo through school. Tubbo followed Tommy home and spent so much time together that Tubbo was almost a permanent figure seen in the Colorza household. They were the best of friends...

*********************************

Tubbo sobbed as he watched everything fall apart. He watched as Tommy was sitting at home on the old couch, looking around like he'd never seen his house.

"Who are you?"

Why didn't he know I was? Where was my Tommy?

******************************

Hey guys! I need your help! another simple poll! I'm waiting for a few comments before the next chapter. SO THE POLL IS.......

JSCHLATT OR NIKI ???????? 

COMMENT!! U MUST!!