|1|

Wooyoung
"We finally got him my majesty!" someone screamed in joy. I heard footsteps. Probably my father's. "After so many years!" the man cheered again. I got curious. As always. It seemed like my father -the king- had bad intentions again.

Of course I loved my father. But there was something unexplainable about him that made me get the chills.

My father had a lot of enemies. Especially the known feared Choi family. Back then my father always told me stories about the Choi family. He claimed that they were all demons with red eyes. I didn't believe that.

Not until I met my best friend Yunho. Yunho also believed that they were not human just like my father used to say. But what made me actually believe Yunho was, that he met the Choi's youngest daughter Rose once.

Not long ago, Rose visited Yunho's living area at night. She seemed to search for someone. For her "mate". That's what Rose herself claimed.

When people laughed at her, when she mentioned that she tries to find her "mate", she killed those who laughed at her mercilessly. And the most important fact was that Rose also had piercing red eyes.

I opened my door carefully in order to hear what my father and his assistant discussed.

"Where is that filthy monster now?" my father asked his assistant interested. My father's voice got dark and merciless again, which meant that he was up to nothing good.

"In the basement my lord" his assistant answered the question. Basement? The palace's dark and cold basement? They hid someone in the god damn basement?

"Then lets go down together and play a little bit with him" my father laughed while I couldn't believe what I've heard. Play with him meant that they wanted to beat him up. No wonder my father had numerous enemies.

"My lord, I am not quiet sure, if we should do that. We already lost a lot of loyal people while catching him" my father'a assistant answered. The assistant was definitely afraid of who ever was in the basement right now.

"But I thought you chained him up with the strongest chains ones can find?" my father's voice got loud again.

"Of course, my highness! He's chained up with the best and strongest chains! But he is still very strong my lord" the assistant sounded a little bit scared again because my father seemed to not be amused.

The king just sighted slightly annoyed.

I closed my door as quietly as possible and threw myself on my bed. I was curious. And even though I had no clue, who was in the basement right now, I was worried. Worried that the person will die down there.

Yet, I didn't know why I felt this way.

>>feedback pls 🥺<<