|34|

Wooyoung
I woke up in bed, not knowing exactly what happened. San and I spend time together after he found me shivering in the bathroom.

I rubbed my eye and looked around in order to find San. He stood in front of the big window, looking outside.

I wasn't able to look away. His body looked stunning in the moonlight. What a handsome man-

"Sani?" I asked tiredly. The male immediately turned around his gaze soft as soon as he heard my sleepy voice.

"Did I woke you up?" He asked me worriedly. I smiled but shook my head lightly. "No you didn't don't worry. Get back in bed" I replied mumbling.

San looked serious. "What's wrong? Tell me" I said tiredly whereas San got back to bed. The handsome male sighted. "Don't know, I just want to stay up all night and protect you. I can't think about sleep" he answered.

"Honey, there's nothing to worry about" I said whereas I sat up in order to climb on his lap. "It is, people want to attack you. You even got kidnapped and I...wasn't able to protect you" San said angrily. He was angry at himself.

"Stop. You're talking nonsense" I replied and laid my lips on his in order to shut him up. I smiled while kissing him just like he did.

"You always try to convince me with your body, don't you?" San joked which made me laugh and nod. We kissed more and more until San finally opened my robe and threw it away. I laughed at his action.

San changed our position in order to be in control again. I slightly moaned into the kiss driving San crazy.

Suddenly someone knocked aggressively at the door. We stopped and sighted. San rolled his eyes and went to the locked door in order to open it just a little bit while I covered myself a bit.

"My majesty I am so sorry to disturb you but I have some important news!" the major said. San sighted again. "What's it?" He asked.

"Seo Changbin...escaped" the major said. My jaw dropped as soon as I heard the news. I was only able to see San's reaction. He looked angry. Very angry.

"Are you serious right now?! We just locked him in! How can you let him escape! He sexually harassed the queen! Let me tell you, nobody's going anywhere lock the whole palace and go and search for that little brat!" San yelled at the major, who immediately backed off and did what San commanded.

"Calm down" I said while putting on my robe again since San was angry now. "I can't believe it. How did he escape?" San said madly. I sighted and hugged him.

"San, we will enjoy our time together now and won't let Changbin ruin it okay? They'll search for him and find him sooner or later. Don't focus on the issue...focus on me" I said.

San looked me into the eyes whereupon he laid his lips on mine, finally. I smiled a little and got up again in order to close the door and lock it.

"Trust me you won't go anywhere without me" San said demandingly. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Darling calm down. I don't want to talk about Changbin nor the situation. Can we please just kiss and forget about everything?" I answered.

"Yeah but I first need to hear that you're not going anywhere without me" San replied. I sighted. He was overprotective.

He lifted my chin with his fingers. "San~" I just said and looked him deeply into his eyes. "You willed to be mine and I want to protect what's mine so let me" San's voice got husky. His tone was solemn. Sometimes he even scared me.

"Yes" I just mumbled, wanting to change the topic but San was too upset. "Its driving me crazy. The fact that someone other than me admires you in a sexual way" San said huskily. He grabbed my tiny waist tightly.

I gasped at his action. He was possessive.
San showed me his dark side that I liked but also feared.

"Stop it now San. It's late and we need to rest" I said and kissed his cheek softly. We laid on the bed and cuddled until I fell asleep.