|15|

Wooyoung
San's touches were so intense. I still didn't get over the feeling when he touched me. It felt...amazing.

We laid in bed, cuddling. The first night together was relaxing and cozy. I felt safe.

"Good morning beautiful" San said. His voice sounded husky and deep, which kind of made me feel some type of way.

"Good morning" I answered smiling brightly. I snuggled onto his chest and relaxed for a minute just like San did.

"I can't believe I am with you" the taller mumbled and stroked my hips with his soft hands. "Me neither" I answered whereas I kissed his chest.

We got up and walked into the bathroom, where San gave me a new toothbrush that I immediately used just like he did. The taller hugged me from behind as we brushed our teeth. I leaned back and enjoyed his muscular chest.

I bended over and spited out the toothpaste whereupon San looked at me in a different way.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. His eyes got a different red. It almost looked like a burgundy red. "Everything's fine" he answered and washed his mouth that got a little dirty because of the toothpaste's foam.

"Your eye color seemed to change" I commented while I looked him in the eyes. "I'll explain this to you another time" the older tried to avoid my comment. I just nodded.

"Can we cuddle the whole day?" I asked him whereupon I grabbed his hand. "Sure" he replied and leaded me to the bed.

Suddenly we heard uncommon noises. I immediately knew that it was someone who wasn't invited.

"What was that?" I asked worriedly. San pulled me closer to his body and focused on the noises in order to identify who was outside.

"The king said we also need to search for the prince here!" Someone screamed.

It was no other than a soldier of my father. After hearing their voices I got the chills. He literally freaked me out.

"N-No..S-San.." I only mumbled, tears in my eyes. He looked shocked as well. I tried to clam down but I couldn't.

"Stay calm. They can't come in" he tried to clearify. I just nodded even though I was still about to freak out.

The soldiers stayed for a while and searched at the sea for me. In order to protect me, San stood up and closed the curtains.

"My father won't stop. How did he even think of Namhae? It's almost impossible to think about it!" I said worriedly. "I don't know how he did it but somehow he assumed that we're here" San said.

"I need to know how many soldiers there are. If there are only two or so, I can easily kill them and no one would ever notice" he explained whereupon I got up. I went to the curtains and took a look outside. San ran towards me.

"Babe stop! There going to see you!" the older said worriedly. He was so protective. Even though I was in a risky situation, I only focused on San who just called me babe.

"Babe?" I repeated. My smile grew as San only grabbed my hip as an answer.

"I guess there are three soldiers in total" I guessed whereupon San nodded. The taller one turned around. He was about to exit the bedroom but he decided to look back at me.

"Please don't look. I don't want you to see what I'll do now" he explained. I sighted and nodded.

San would kill them.
I was in love with a demon...and a murderer.

I heard screams and weird noises but I tried to act normal and forget about the fact that people died right in front of our house.

San came back after 20 minutes covered in blood. I looked at him anxiously. "Wooyoung..please don't be afraid. I solved our problem" he said and touched my hips.

Again, I was hypnotized because of his piercing eyes. He kissed me even though he was still covered in some soldiers blood. I liked it anyways.

"Did you kill a lot of people?" I asked him. San got silent. Now I knew the answer. "It's better to not overthink" he just replied.

"I need to wash up. Do you want to join me in the shower?" San asked me. My heart pounded like crazy. I thought about his words it's better to not overthink.

"Yes" I answered and followed him into the bathroom in order to take a shower.

Our shower turned into a making out session, in which nobody got clean.

"You need to trust me" San said while he lifted up my chin. "I do.." I mumbled.