|14|

Wooyoung.
We entered the luxurious mansion whereupon San showed me every single room. It already felt like home.

After San showed me around, we ended up on the huge balcony staring at each other. "You can't imagine how happy I am to be here...with you" I said while touching his face softly.

"Stop being this cute" San said whereupon he kissed my lips deeply. The sound of the ocean sounded incredible. I never heard the sound of the ocean. My father never allowed me to go to the sea. It was too dangerous for a prince. But now I was San's mate and not a prince.

Suddenly I started to feel dizzy because of San's touches. His touches felt intense and amazing but I started to feel weird.

"Is everything alright? You're look pale" San asked me worriedly. "I feel a little dizzy" I answered which caused San to immediately carry me inside again. He placed me on the king sized bed and looked at me worriedly.

"You need to rest a little. Today was really exciting and exhausting. Your body still needs to process some things" the taller explained to me.

I still only wore the stupid black robe that I wore in the morning. San noticed my uncomfortable expressions and went to get me some clothes of his.

He handed me a big shirt that I could wear. "You look sexy" San commented on my look after I put on the shirt. I smiled and thanked him.

He got in bed and held me tightly.

"You're mine" he whispered into my ear, which made me get the chills. I snuggled onto him.

"Let's talk for a bit. I want to get to know you more" San said which caused me to smile widely. I was happy that he wanted to talk with me for a bit. I liked deep conversations.

"Then start" I answered.

"Did you ever go somewhere? I have the feeling your father literally locked you into the castle" he asked me while he gently stroked my hip.

"It's true. He locked me into the castle and sometimes even into my own room...I never questioned what he did" I answered. "I get that he's obsessed with you because I am too. But how can one steal your freedom because of it? Inhuman" San sounded aggressive.

I tried to calm him down by kissing his lips, which seemed to work out. San started to relax and kiss me back. He tasted so good. Like honey.

"Now you're able to make me feel better" I said and kissed him again. Addictive.

"Wooyoung?" San stopped kissing me. I looked at him in confusion, signalizing  him to go on.

"May I kill your father, if he ever tries to steal you from me?" He suddenly asked me.

My breath hitched. I knew San was merciless. But how could he think of killing my father? I still loved my father.

"San..don't be like this" I said while I let go of his body. "I am sorry Wooyoung but I am deadly serious. You know that he will search everywhere" the taller explained himself.

Of course I knew that my father would start to search everywhere for me.

"San..if you kill my father, I'll be the next king" I tried to emphasize. We looked at each other.

"I don't want to be the king. The only thing I want is to be with you right here. This place is quiet and cozy. A king's life is just sad and full of important decisions" I explained to him whereupon he kissed me softly.

"You're right. I am sorry" the taller said. I smiled slightly and hugged him.

"Can we walk for a bit? I really want to see the sea" I asked San, who immediately nodded.

Barefoot, we left the house and walked to the sea while holding hands. I still didn't feel the cold air.

"I love it..it's so beautiful out here" I said happily. San also seemed to be satisfied. His eyes laid one me permanently. I almost felt bad because he wasn't able to take his eyes off.

"Stop staring Sani.." I joked but San didn't care at all. "How? You look stunning with my shirt on" he complimented me. I smiled and kissed his cheek thankfully.

Suddenly raindrops fell down. It started to rain heavily. "Noo" I cried because I wanted to walk more. "Let's go inside again" San said whereupon he picked me up like a bride and carried me inside.

"You don't have to carry me around like a baby" I said while laughing. San just smirked and answered "but you are my baby" whereupon he winked at me.

We sat in the living room and chatted for a while. "This will be our first night together" he pointed out. I nodded and played with his pretty fingers.

"I can't wait to fall asleep in your arms" I mumbled while kissing his cheek softly.

The mood turned as San's hand traveled downwards under the shirt to reach a certain part of my body. He leaned forward and kissed me intensely. I sat down on his lap but decided to be honest.

"San..I've never done..it...I still need some time" I stuttered. San's eyes went big. He looked at me in surprise.

"No no oh my gosh I am sorry. I won't do something that you don't want me to do. Just tell me when you're ready" he answered worriedly.

I smiled because his reaction was cute. Moreover I also liked how careful he was.

"Is it okay if I touch you like this?" The man asked me politely. I smiled and just kissed him again.

———
My main aim is to give you guys butterflies in ur stomachs🦋🦋🦋
Did it work?