|33|

Wooyoung.
I was blown away by his sentence. My head was empty. In fact, I was too shock to deny my feelings for him.

"C-Changbin you don't know me...please don't say things like that" I stuttered not knowing what to say.

Changbin's face showed me that he felt otherwise. His eyes sparkled and he wanted to get closer to me. I stepped back but the boy in front of me just got closer. I gulped.

"I do know you Wooyoung. You just never noticed me...I was always there. All the times you were in the garden or when you were bathing" he mindless the last sentence. I looked at him with watery eyes. I just wanted San to come back.

"C-Changbin please leave" I stuttered because I got very anxious. The male was only a few inches apart from me. I didn't like the feeling of him being this close to my body.

"Why? I want to get close to you" Changbin replied. Then he let go of me and walked towards the door in order to lock it he took the key and put it in his pocket.

My hands and legs were shaking. What'd he do with me? He was insane. What did I expect? He was a kidnapper.

"S-Stop this Changbin I'll go now"

I pushed him a little and went to the door in order to open it. Then I remembered that Changbin had the key. I sighted and went back to the black haired male.

"Open the door" I said frightened. My voice was shaky. "Hmm I don't want to" he said as if I was joking. Changbin reached out for my hips. He put his hands on my hips and smiled.

No one was allowed to touch me except for San. I hated the feeling of his hands on my hips.

"Don't touch me!" I said a little louder, finally raising my voice at him. "Wooyoung calm down. I know you're interested too" the male tried to convince me.

I shook my head. "N-No I don't want this" I said and decided to make a move that I wouldn't regret.

"SAN! SAN!" I screamed almost three times but after my shout, Changbin pressed his palm on my mouth in order to stop me from yelling.

He pressed me against the wall anxiously looking at the door. Changbin was afraid San heard me.

We heard quick and loud footsteps. I knew it was San. I felt relieved even though Changbin's palm rested on my mouth.

Someone tried to open the door but then noticed that it was locked.

"Mhmmm!" I tried to make as many noises as possible. I prayed that San would find me.

Suddenly the door opened with a loud noise. San had kicked the door open. Changbin flinched as well as I did. Of course it was no other than San, my love.

His eyes widened as soon as he saw Changbin holding me. He didn't even need to seconds to punch Changbin as hard as possible, causing him falling on the ground.

My breathing wasn't fine. I felt like throwing up. I was disgusted by the male's touches. Two soldiers carried Changbin into the dungeon.

San only stood there, his hand covered in the other one's blood. "Sani~" I just said winery. He immediately ran towards me and held me tightly in his arms.

"You heard me" I mumbled in relief. "Of course. Did he do anything?!" San sounded angry. I started to cry which only made San more angry. He wanted to kill Changbin badly. I felt it.

"I-I was so afraid. He came in when I bathed...he didn't want to leave and then he grabbed my hips" I cried out, sobbing into San's shirt.

"It's over now...He can die in the god damn dungeon. No one touches what's mine" San answered angrily. I only reached for his neck in order to hug him even tighter.

The taller held my waist and kissed my forehead. "H-He-" I said while crying. My own sobs interrupted me.

San looked worriedly. He said nothing but lifted me up in order to carry me back into the bedroom.

"What else did he do or say?" San went on as soon as he closed the door. He kissed my tears and looked at me worriedly and angry.

"I-It was weird. He said he was always there but I've never noticed him. H-He even admitted that he watched me taking baths all the time and he also always watched me when I was in the garden back then" I explained to San, who looked angrier than ever before.

His eyes got bloody red again. "I will kill him. I am serious. He'll pay with his life" my fiancé replied. His tone was solemn.

Check out my new story "psychologist" (woosan) ;))